Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring (954 Views)

'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by richdaddy75: 5:55am On May 24, 2017
NIGERIANS TO BOYCOTT ELECTION FOR RESTRUCTURING

It is conspicuous now that the centre can no longer knit Nigeria into an economically formidable one. The sole clamour among the people is either restructuring or disintegration of Nigeria.

South East, South west, South South are all in support of restructuring but why this is daily becoming a mirage is yet to be ascertained as some cabals who benefit from this structure are manipulating the presidency to shun the voices of the people.

In respective of that, a memo is being verbally circulated among some agitators that comes 2019, if federal Government remains adamant to hearken to the voices of the Nigerians, all must boycott the election.

No single person must go out to vote 2019 because enough is enough for this tyrannical system of rulership.

If you are hereby in support of restructuring of Nigeria, this is not achieved before 2019 election, nobody to contest election, campaign and vote.

send this to others

6 Likes

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by respect80(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2017
Will boycotting do? How about girlcotting?

1 Like

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by ciscoxx(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2017
So Buhari will remain d President. Abeg oh we no need any distraction.. Need result because my PVC is already ready to vote.

1 Like

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by udemejack(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2017
did you just say Nigerians? Or you wanted to type my 'family members' will boycott the forthcoming elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by littlewonders: 6:15am On May 24, 2017
Boycotting election won't work, after all only them can manipulate results without us even coming out to vote.

So let's employ another means cos as for my humble self either restructuring or disintegration. E too hard i deny the country again.
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by Tarnisis(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2017
BMC and Atiku Abubakar's Boys will come for you o o
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by bewla(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2017
Suo
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by Nature8(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2017
Supported
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by Ogalanyachieze: 6:49am On May 24, 2017
ciscoxx:
So Buhari will remain d President. Abeg oh we no need any distraction.. Need result because my PVC is already ready to vote.
he wont remain if no election holds
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by kasheemawo(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2017
Ipod or Nigerians
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2017
I can't wait.... Still wonder why GEJ didn't implement the CONFAB reports, its not like he didn't have time to see it through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by hysteriabox(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
Lol. Sidon dia
Boycott ke

First off, igbos barely voted now they are crying marginalization
Second, most youth just spew sentimental opinions but neva go out to vote.
Third, the intellectuals will form boycott while the illiterates given 200 bucks each will go vote the incompetent

Boycot wont solve the problem. Instead support the aspirants that share the idea n are willing to push it on when elected
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by richdaddy75: 7:36am On May 24, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
I can't wait.... Still wonder why GEJ didn't implement the CONFAB reports, its not like he didn't have time to see it through

I reason along with you. GEJ sincerely wasted his years without any achievement. GEJ could have been celebrated now as hero if he implement the confab report. Handing over to Buhari does not make him an hero.

Truly, he is a waste to South South, he is in Otuoke now regretting this
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by hysteriabox(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

Beats me!
He was adviced to use it as a political tool during the election.
Very stupid advice. A A rare opportunity was bastardized by a few greedy men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by orunto27: 7:41am On May 24, 2017
I agree 100%:
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:42am On May 24, 2017
hysteriabox:

Beats me!
He was adviced to use it as a political tool during the election.
Very stupid advice. A A rare opportunity was bastardized by a few greedy men
. Thinking about it now i see no reason why he didn't implement the damn report. Its going to be like a camel passing through the eye of a needle before restructuring or the confab reports will be implemented. GEJ is just an ass undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by three: 7:55am On May 24, 2017
Please, abeg, we're looking for how to bring elections forward by one year to avoid further destruction of the fabric of our dear country.

We cannot afford to boycott an election that implies APC or any inept government spends a nano second more in power than legitimately nescessary.

Don't give them an excuse to 'wound' you
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by orisa37: 8:00am On May 24, 2017
Supported.
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by deedeedee1: 8:01am On May 24, 2017
We do not want restructuring but total disintegration. Restructuring the country will only boost tribalism, useless competition and envy. Let us go our separate ways and rule ourselves.
Simple!!!
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by richdaddy75: 10:31am On May 24, 2017
deedeedee1:
We do not want restructuring but total disintegration. Restructuring the country will only boost tribalism, useless competition and envy. Let us go our separate ways and rule ourselves.
Simple!!!

We are not ripe for disintegration for now as restructuring is a step towards it
Re: RESOLUTION: Nigerians To Boycott 2019 Election For Restructuring by richdaddy75: 10:32am On May 24, 2017
Between now and 2019, all we clamour for is restructuring as the dream of disintegration is not realisable. Fact

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi Desolves 64 Development Centre Coordinators / Resignation Letter Of Robert S. Goldstein. Ojukwu Press Secretary In The Us / CCTV Footage Of The Thieves In Zenith Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.