Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want (1056 Views)

Google Chrome For Android Gets Dark Mode With Latest Update; How To Activate It / TECNO Spark 2 To Come With An Improved Camera / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Gsmbasics: 7:01am On May 24, 2017
Earlier this month, WhatsApp calmly updated the beta version of its own Android app with a new feature that makes it possible for you to pin three chats to the top of your chat list.

As explained by WhatsApp, "With pinned chats, you do not have to stress over scrolling through the long list of chats to text your loved one or your friend.

People can now pin up to 3 of the most vital group or perhaps individual conversations to the top of their conversation list for quick and easy access-- just tap and hold a chat and after that tap the pin icon on top of your screen."

As for iOS owners, it seems to be that the feature isn't active for you people yet so we guess you'll just need to wait, but we guess it probably shouldn't be too long well before the update gets its way to you.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/749/whatapp-for-android-gets-an-improved-feature-youre-going-to-want.html
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Nobody: 7:26am On May 24, 2017
The WhatsApp team and their parent company completely lack "innovation and creativity".This feature was copied from telegram messenger.

Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Gsmbasics: 7:49am On May 24, 2017
TechEnthusiast lately Facebook brands have been copying other people's idea. eg Instagram and Snapchat.
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Nbote(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2017
Copy or no copy we no complain. No b by force to use Telegram...
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by demzey(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2017
Gsmbasics:
TechEnthusiast lately Facebook brands have been copying other people's idea. eg Instagram and Snapchat.

Lol abeg who get Instagram?
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Darvel(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Gsmbasics:

u say?... abeg who get instagram... Shuuuu...
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Gsmbasics: 9:16am On May 24, 2017
demzey and Darvel

Facebook bought Instagram on April 9, 2012, for $1billion

Facebook also bought WhatsApp on February 19, 2014, for $19billion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by jimi4us: 9:32am On May 24, 2017
gsmbasics.com.ng I like your website especially for comparing 2 phones, However, I can't believe you just replied demzey and Darvel, people like these two I like to make them remain ignorant. simple google search would've helped them learn.
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by demzey(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2017
jimi4us:
gsmbasics.com.ng I like your website especially for comparing 2 phones, However, I can't believe you just replied demzey and Darvel, people like these two I like to make them remain ignorant. simple google search would've helped them learn.

Lol I don't get you, how can fb DAT owns Instagram b copying from IG again? Me asking DAT, u tink I don't know Wat m saying? U better read d whole thread again b4 spitting trash
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by jimi4us: 11:04am On May 24, 2017
demzey:

Lol I don't get you, how can fb DAT owns Instagram b copying from IG again? Me asking DAT, u tink I don't know Wat m saying? U better read d whole thread again b4 spitting trash
he said eg Instagram and Snapchat. cos everyone know Instagram recently copied Snapchat idea. So what're you blabbing about?
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
Gsmbasics:
He owns instagram
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by demzey(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
jimi4us:
he said eg Instagram and Snapchat. cos everyone know Instagram recently copied Snapchat idea. So what're you blabbing about?

Lol I don't know if u r bound never to understand d meaning of Wat he wrote (3rd post)
Re: Whatapp For Android Gets An Improved Feature You're Going To Want by hardeycute(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
He owns instagram
He knows that
He is comparing the two

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3 Review By Techknowng / 5 Best Android APPS Of The Week / I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.