Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football (780 Views)

The Best Save In The History Of Football / Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by cheapgoals(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2017
Spanish champions Real Madrid and Flamengo have authoritatively made an official agreement for Brazilian prospect Vinicius Jr, with the youngster set to join Madrid in June of 2019.

At no other time had a club made such a payment for a 16-year-old, and his games performances at a high level are as yet a riddle, as he didn’t make his top-flight big appearances for Flamengo in the Brazilian league until the 14th of May.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/official-real-madrid-sign-the-most-expensive-young-talent-in-the-history-of-football/
Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by squash47(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2017
Na normal thing
Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by Seanjay(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2017
cheapgoals:
Spanish champions Real Madrid and Flamengo have authoritatively made an official agreement for Brazilian prospect Vinicius Jr, with the youngster set to join Madrid in June of 2019.

At no other time had a club made such a payment for a 16-year-old, and his games performances at a high level are as yet a riddle, as he didn’t make his top-flight big appearances for Flamengo in the Brazilian league until the 14th of May.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/official-real-madrid-sign-the-most-expensive-young-talent-in-the-history-of-football/

Na only Madrid de do that kind crazy deal I just hope Madrid won't regret this....
Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by cheapgoals(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2017
Seanjay:

Na only Madrid de do that kind crazy deal I just hope Madrid won't regret this....

na onli them oo, money dey scratch dem fo hand na

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by Seanjay(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2017
cheapgoals:

na onli them oo, money dey scratch dem fo hand na

Funniest part is they are my team but I don't know what prompt them to do that deal when you know players can loose form anytime
Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2017
I pray that guy doesn't become a failure at Madrid so tey dem go sell am give omanlispor grin gringrin
Re: Real Madrid Sign The Most Expensive Young Talent In The History Of Football by Segadem(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2017
...and the amount no get tag?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Teams Are Representing England In Uefa Europa League. / Breaking: FIFA Committee Consider 60 Minutes Of Play For Football. / "My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her" - Nigerian Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.