Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos (45574 Views)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by tintingz(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
Evergreen4:
remember the "police is her is her friend" , she can't be arrested
Nigeria na corruption zone. This lady is known to be doing illegal business.
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Believe7(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2017
why nairaland come de hide thier faces sef..go to linda ikeja blog now..u will see dis same news..with their clear faces..

btw, Today I learnt that you can't spell Advertisement without SEMEN between the TITS.
We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 24, 2017
and.
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Xrisobas: 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by emmyN(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
Who is this oversabi blogger sef? Just distorting information
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Funny, selling weed for a living, must be a big demand for weed in sapele.

Oga, na wa for u o!

So, as u old reach u no know say weed hotspots dey? Areas wey be say trailer load no go last 24hrs!?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
veekid:
Lemme also join her in celebration! Weed is good for the body mehn
That weed you posted is not healthy,but SK or loud

You'll thank me later
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
The rate at which nonsense dey enter Fp eh,e just taya me. So u sell weed and u do birthday con be news?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by fashrola(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2017
tintingz:
Nigeria na corruption zone. This lady is known to be doing illegal business.

Not only in Nigeria..... Happens in other developed countries

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by hoover420: 12:52pm On May 24, 2017
veekid:
Seed is too much is this kush na. How do you even smoke that shit when it isn't crushed? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 24, 2017
I heard that they are lesbians, why haven't they been arrested yet? Nigerian police, don't forget that homosexuality is a crime.
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by hoover420: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
goto oshodi under bridge, you won't believe your eyes. check with those women selling gin, you'd see a transparent plastic, its filled with wrapped weed. its very common .. that got me wondering if weed is really illegal or a major GDP local product.
That isn't weed. Weed can never be wrapped and put in a transparent plastic to be sold openly.
It is tobacco!
Go there next time and verify your claim before passing wrong info to the populace all because you want to make sense!!! angry
It isn't even sold like dat in Fela shrine... Talkless of oshodi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by amolak: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
Josmila:
The number of ladies that smoke weed now is at an alarming rate, go to shita in ojuelegba, you'll be shocked.
Shita is not in Ojuelegba
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by aminu790(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
TwoBottles:
For God so loved the world that he made WEED.
grin
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by ELgordo(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg gimme 2 parcel Abeg
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Josmila(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2017
amolak:
Shita is not in Ojuelegba

Ok thanks, I know where it is, just that those names and places confuse me grin
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Even the cops get their weed up but dey pretend, arresting guys and doing funky shyt

After all, wages of weed is...highness!

Her Royal "Highness" shuld better settle dem wella otherwise this her sudden popularity go soon invite unsolicited "shake-down" for am!

Happened to me 3 days ago. Walked up in the hood and cops were everywhere and my nikka was in the back of the hilux. Just walked and passed i nor even look d guy face.
Sha last nite d guy was out n we resumed bihness as usual

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Richiest(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
Josmila:
The number of ladies that smoke weed now is at an alarming rate, go to shita in ojuelegba, you'll be shocked.
.cos they just discovered recently its health benefits
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by obontami: 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not bad

Not bad? Girl, I dey suspect you! grin
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Josmila(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
Richiest:
.cos they just discovered recently its health benefits

LOOL @ health benefits...smoke on, your health, your prob
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
Sapele : The Nation's Capital of Weed and Kai kai

The Octane rating of sapele water is above 95 RON

New born babies drink sapele water from day 1, HBD to her

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by LionDeLeo: 2:02pm On May 24, 2017
NextGovernor:
I stopped smoking weed the day after I spend 30 minutes looking for my phone under the bed...while using my phone's flashlight.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by solpat(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Funny, selling weed for a living, must be a big demand for weed in sapele.

Go to the sawmills close to the river, na there be their weed depot. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by agwom(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
NextGovernor:
I stopped smoking weed the day after I spend 30 minutes looking for my phone under the bed...while using my phone's flashlight.
Glory be to God
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
solpat:

Go to the sawmills close to the river, na there be their weed depot. cheesy cheesy
Hope police are following this lead ? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by solpat(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Hope police are following this lead ? grin grin grin

I hope they do. Make NDLEA follow abeg. Small boys just smoking Indian hemp upandan
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by walosky(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
Op, you be bad belle o!
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2017
Josmila:

LOOL @ health benefits...smoke on, your health, your prob
I rather smoke weed than consume alcohol

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
obontami:

Not bad? Girl, I dey suspect you! grin
Dont even suspect me,na so e be as u think am.hehehehe
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by lebete3000: 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
veekid:

Meen this one rich gaan....I feel like chewing it sef...
Bring lemme take bite.
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by ghazab74(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2017
I gonna smoke ganja till i rest in peace. Oh ganja ganja.
Re: Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos by bewla(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Even the cops get their weed up but dey pretend, arresting guys and doing funky shyt

After all, wages of weed is...highness!

Her Royal "Highness" shuld better settle dem wella otherwise this her sudden popularity go soon invite unsolicited "shake-down" for am!

na wa o I can not sale codedly again most u tell every one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun / Ademi Events wedding Decor from Early 20s / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.