Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) (16436 Views)

8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / 19-Year-Old Blogger Arrested For Offering Free Sex On Social Media (photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by GavelSlam: 10:32am On May 24, 2017
sammiecity:
Hustling

Stealing.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by jwart(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Let him have his smart phone in detention you will see is not APC.
I mean he will never CHANGE
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 24, 2017
See im head.. :\

Which kind name b dat one?
PeterHOT
No b only PeterHOT,na PaulCOLD
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Viccur(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
As i saw ''millions'' i thought it was lile 50m and above. 2.2m is a chicken change na. Make Mr blogger flex small na.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
na wa ooo. local yahoo
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2017
NCAN reporting for duty.

Subject's name has been checked.

The name is Apeh .P

Analysis commencing

Hausa/Fulani: 0%
Igbo:0%
Yourba0%

Analysis complete

Summary: Recommend ABORT MISSION
Repeat ABORT MISSION

Over and out.

end.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by YahuBoi(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2017
their work
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Abudu2000(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2017
Forget stories he will get out real soon, na naija we dey unless him no get cash...

What did he do wrong when oir politicians are looting millions abi na only politicians good to chop millions

Mtcheeew
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Momoh7(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2017
apeh peterhot which kind yeye name be dis
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 24, 2017
space007:
Blogger?? This Na yahoo yahoo na grin
Anyways peterhot go get some rest in prison

They said blogger you're shifting focus to yahoo yahoo. If hand meet you now you will say it's only a joke. Mischievous entity
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Xavier9ja(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Pavore9 post=56825182]

Sighs.....By your username, you surely have issues​ with reading.[/quote he is idoma. he always preaches about corruption while he is a criminal
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 24, 2017
akpasubi777:

They said blogger you're shifting focus to yahoo yahoo. If hand meet you now you will say it's only a joke. Mischievous entity
and what has my reply got to do with you? are u just trying to be noticed or you're just being stupid?
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 24, 2017
space007:
and what has my reply got to do with you? are u just trying to be noticed or you're just being stupid?

You won't know until it's too late
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 24, 2017
as long has it has to do with you, i just dont want to know
akpasubi777:

You won't know until it's too late
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2017
space007:
as long has it has to do with you, i just dont want to know

Because you already know too much, right? Ignoramus
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
hell no, because i prefer to mind my business
akpasubi777:

Because you already know too much, right? Ignoramus
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by factwriter(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
crazyABO:
So it actually this man that do text me to send my bvn no and pin dey wanna verify my accnt Ur own don done today, nw remaining lala to arrest or ban those fixed match mother f***rs undecided

Does Nairaland ever bans anyone again these days

That "fixed match" guy should have been serially banned long ago. He is cheapening Nairaland and the MODS don't seem to care.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
space007:
hell no, because i prefer to mind my business

Yet you're poking nose in yahoo yahoo people business just to catch some fun.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 24, 2017
it was thrown into public and man! its my opinion we dont have to share same, do we?
akpasubi777:

Yet you're poking nose in yahoo yahoo people business just to catch some fun.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
space007:
it was thrown into public and man! its my opinion we dont have to share same, do we?

Maradona. Weldone you hear
Add this to your arsenal "you won't know until it's too late"
Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by vanderbolt: 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
That is how they are are using fixed matches matter to defraud people now. Nairalanders they are fraud boys. Be WARNED.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by vanderbolt: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
Join have to remove these fixed matches guys out of nairaland. They are thieves and 419 people.
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by skywalker001(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
illitrate:
I dey sure this guy na yoruba
Yoruba from benue state...

Is ur brain paining u
Re: Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) by texzy(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
I told him to return this money before now even if he didn't have all he should plead with Agbese but he keeps saying Ann transferred money to him but didn't know the rightful owner of the money. Idiot. See ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / Retired Soldier Butchers Wife Over Plans To Marry Mistress / Zamfara Bandits Have Collected ‘N3bn Ransom’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.