Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (45241 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Mrop(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2017
hml to u bro
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ikp120(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2017
aleeyus:
His ex wife fine pass this .. ..
No be about fineness. Most fine babes think say the world dey revolve around their fine face.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by rita25(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2017
The begining of his downfall...the Gyel seem preg sef.....well wetin 1st wife suffer dear juliet expect worst!!b

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2017
Man divorces wife (for no concrete reason) and remarries in 1 month : Congrats,Nice,HML

Woman divorces husband(on grounds of infidelity,domestic violence) and remarries after 5 years : Useless woman,Ashewoooo,so one preek cannot satisfy her,She couldn't manage her marriage,Failure.

Eve was really a Nigerian

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2017
iammee:
see as she dey shine teeth all bcs of money, HML
U go do same oh.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by bionixs: 10:37am On May 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Some ladies dey try sha.

How is she comfortable getting married to a man who divorced his wife with whom he has two kids?

Money really works wonders

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by emmydon090: 10:38am On May 24, 2017
He is a hausa guy ooooooooo he will live u one. D for another
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by baronene(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
no Leicester Player present on his wedding ceremony.
hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
Hmm... who should i blame? Ahmed? Old wife? New wife?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2017
Registry
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by evanstinobbc: 10:40am On May 24, 2017
nice one
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2017
I think Chris Brown should do a remix...!!!

This bro-hoes ain't loyal, especially with the possibility of knacking a fresh pussy.... undecided tongue

Girls leave broke guys for rich ones

Guys leave dull girls for classy pussy.

It's just the way the world works.... undecided

I hope Musa made the right choice though... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2017
so what should we do? cry
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Crownbird(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
Is she pregnant? ... his cross, he should make sure he take care of the other wife and children cuz karma is real

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
Fkforyou:
I think Chris Brown should do a remix...!!!

This bro-hoes ain't loyal, especially with the possibility of knacking a fresh pussy.... undecided

How sure are you that it's fresh?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by abbey621(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
missyadorable:
Man divorces wife (for no concrete reason) and remarries in 1 month : Congrats,Nice,HML

Woman divorces husband(on grounds of infidelity,domestic violence) and remarries after 5 years : Useless woman,Ashewoooo,so one preek cannot satisfy her,She couldn't manage her marriage,Failure.

Eve was really a Nigerian

Wait what do you mean by no concrete reason? Where you in the marriage or somehow closely related to them? Even at that, aren't you one of those that advocates that it is better for a man to leave than to stay and abuse his wife wither verbally or physically? Women....insatiable!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
ednut1:
earns more than 20m weekly, yet see simple wedding. but some pple wey no go see 30m in a lifetime go do extravagant wedding grin. His former wife na loser here o, in Islam polygamy is allow so why she no con gree
for Dem naaa agreement oooo
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by iammee(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
elfmann:

U go do same oh.

God forbid, am married and i did not marry my hubby bcs of money. we know she married dis bench warmer player bcs of money if not y will a single lady agree to marry a married man and scatter his home. Time for serious prayer now any spirit of Ahmed Musa dt was not created with my hubby and want to use style enter Oya being to die by fire

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by dotedote: 10:43am On May 24, 2017
For how long could she have waited to avoid comments like yours ?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by peakgal(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2017
End tym wedding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by abbey621(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2017
rita25:
The begining of his downfall...the Gyel seem preg sef.....well wetin 1st wife suffer dear juliet expect worst!!b

Mechonu! Be quiet, you mean to tell me if you were in an unhappy marriage with either verbal or physical abuse you would stay till you die? How many cases of domestic violence or men dying of heart attack do you need to realize life is too short?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2017
ChukaLupin:

How sure are you that it's fresh?

If it ain't fresh, Musa would have dumped her immediately after Straffing her.... cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2017
Aboki na still aboki. Na suya he for just dey sell
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by 36STATES: 10:46am On May 24, 2017
Musa don eat idi-kaiko soup, no going back bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by JesusIgot(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2017
Is she a Christian or what? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2017
Fkforyou:

If it ain't fresh, Musa would have dumped her immediately after Straffing her.... cheesy

ohhh. you were there during the straffing abi? cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by walosky(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2017
Trust calabar and their good food plus the oza room

THEY ARE VERY HOSPITABLE

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2017
ChukaLupin:

ohhh. you were there during the straffing abi? cheesy

No, I straffed her before passing her to Musa. cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2017
Nellybank:
Hmm... who should i blame? Ahmed? Old wife? New wife?
I blame the old wife ooooo. ask me why? because she allowed another woman take her rightful place. She is Islam and knows that their men are allowed to marry up to 4 wives so why object to it? Sometimes women are senseless and insatiable

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN, Super Sports TV, Big Church Foundation Support Kick Against Rape Football / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.