Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) (2442 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans / Laura Ikeji To Juliet Ibrahim: "This Your Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Is Hot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by Jeus(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2017
Footballer Ahmed Musa, who recently divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila, has kicked off the wedding ceremonies with his now former side chick, Juliet.

The footballer returned to Abuja for a court wedding with Juliet on Tuesday.

You can more pictures of Ahmed Musa and his sexy wife, Juliet on the link below.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/check-out-photos-from-ahmed-musas.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 24, 2017
Money is good sha. cry If to say I get enough money, na Kim Kardashian I for go drag with Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by Mrop(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2017
hml bro
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by noetic5: 9:21am On May 24, 2017
awww
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by ogtavia(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2017
ladies no get shame again...he divorced his wife to marry you and you here shining teeth...Islam or no islam,he shouldn't have divorced his wife for another woman..she isn't even a muslim...
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by Lilymax(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
This guy no try ooo undecided
E no even let time go small
No shame
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by noetic5: 10:06am On May 24, 2017
nice
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Now that the guy has money the flaws in his first wife have become apparent which is why he decided to upgrade to a more befitting wife

Moral of the story

Look well before you look cos marriage is a very long journey

Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage
Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2017
Op is it a white wedding or court marriage since musa is a Muslim.

Re: More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) by missnawty(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2017
C Ali nuhu there in d second pix..
He is supporting bad thing

Side chicks are winning ooo by d way.. Wat r this ladies doing and d wife isn't doing Abeg..
I feel for the ex wife shaa.. She won't be happy after seeing this pix ,
I don't know what happened between them but I know its never easy seeing ur ex happy with someone else especially in cases where u were faithful and u even have his kids and all...

Oh well..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call This Total Madness, Upcoming Artist Promotes Single With Nudes / Simi Pregnant With Falz’s Baby / What Do You Say Of Regina Daniel As An Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.