Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC (49201 Views)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 1:47pm On May 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Were you admiring her cooking skills?

"See the way the woman fresh like fresh fish"
Why are you trying to define yourself as a female pervert?

Please don't quote me again if all you see in that comment is nothing but sex.

Thanks.
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by okilingtete: 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
Even his son is not happy with him, as well as rivers people .
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by delishpot: 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
With all due respect, You just prove to me that you're a full grown id.i.ot bro. Just like a legendary pervert, you read a different meaning to the comment.

Au revoir.

Says the person who sees another man's wife and his first comment was......" Wike's wife is fresh like fresh fish; Wike must be enjoying" grin grin

Go and show someone close to you that your comment and ask them to interprete it. Don't tell them you made it. Just show any sane person and ask them to tell you what they feel it means.
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by honestivo(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
How can the boy be happy when the dad is just playing politics of bitterness
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by simplycarro: 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
See the way this woman fresh like fresh fish.

Wike dey enjoy.

You are a bad guy, you used reverse psychology to bring attention to the woman's strong masculine looking legs with veins. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by trychris: 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
KAI! Nigerian Youth!
IhateAfonjas:

That's very lovely unlike Buhari that insults his wife saying that she belongs in the kitchen
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

You are a bad guy, you used reverse psychology to bring attention to the woman's strong masculine looking legs with veins. grin grin grin
You're a wise guy. Unlike those sex starved mofos.

Maximum respect boss. grin
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Why are you trying to define yourself as a female pervert?

Please don't quote me again if all you see in that comment is nothing but sex.

Thanks.

I see, you need brain transplant kid, your mates are using their brain to develop apps yours is to process sex, okay enjoy the little one you've been given

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 3:38pm On May 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

I see, you need brain transplant kid, your mate ate using their brain to develop apps yours is to process sex, okay enjoy the little one you've been given

Simplycarro, I guess you can see one of the sex starved rabbit i was referring to. grin

They have low comprehensive ability and also a weak sense of humour.

Get a hold of yourself witless Pidgin2
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by simplycarro: 4:06pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Simplycarro, I guess you can see one of the sex starved rabbit i was referring to. grin

Some people take things too serious, they carry so much life frustrations to dump on people on Nairaland, just brush it off and move on.
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 4:12pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

Some people take things too serious, they carry so much life frustrations to dump on people on Nairaland, just brush it off and move on.
The thing tire me i swear.

Nice one Bro. cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Lol so why are you mentioning your alternate moniker, Hehehehe who blurred the pics of someone's husband and son then mentioned his wife as "Fresh fish" while salivating at her pics? That mind of yours is really filthy, take care kid
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Max24: 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
See the way this woman fresh like fresh fish.

Wike dey enjoy.
U dey lust after her Lordship. contempt of court!!
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol so why are you mentioning your alternate moniker, Hehehehe who blurred the pics of someone's husband and son then mentioned his wife as "Fresh fish" while salivating at her pics? That mind of yours is really filthy, take care kid
Lmfao, biitch you're so funny.

Now lemme give you a clue;

My alternates siggy are always with the name of my mentor Chief James Ibori, haven said that, I'll advice you to learn how to comprehend things sensibly without bringing sex into the picture.. It makes you look like a frustrated pervert and a sex starved buffalo.

I hardly do this, but you fail woefully to bring your sense of humour along with you.

Now furck off great grandmother.

Thanks. cheesy

Cc; Simplycarro
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by VanNistelrooy24: 5:02pm On May 24, 2017
Max24:

U dey lust after her Lordship. contempt of court!!
Your Lordship, ayam innocent. grin
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Kiakia(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Son was like : Daddy I want to drink small Stout or Goldberg

Wike was like : Chibundu calm down , you can't drink small stout here

Uncle Amaechi and his boys are watching

They wud use it against us sad
This is epic! Politics in Nigeria na wah.
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
The boy resemble Amaechi ooo.Are we sure...............
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by femolii: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
this piking just dey disgrace his father.
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by naturefellow(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2017
Houseofglam7:
The boy just wants to go home and play god of war/grand theft.
spoilt kid
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Max24: 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Your Lordship, ayam innocent. grin
grin
Re: Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2017
Ugly looking spoilt brat, with thieves as parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.