Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Did You Know You Could Save A Life With A First Aid Kit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Know You Could Save A Life With A First Aid Kit? (487 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know You Could Save A Life With A First Aid Kit? by Afriglobalmedia: 10:08am On May 24, 2017
If you know the Importance of having a first aid kit, you will keep one at home.

A first aid kit is a small box containing items such as bandages, plasters, and antiseptic wipes for use in giving help to a sick or injured person until full medical treatment is available and Providing quick medical treatment until professional assistance arrives.
you could save a life with a first aid kit in your home.

The need to have first aid kit and knowledge of how to use it cannot be overemphasized
Here are the major benefits of first aid

1. It affords people with the ability to provide help during various emergency situations.

2. It helps in providing quick medical treatment until a qualified health care professional arrives.

3. Knowledge in first aid also benefits the individuals themselves. Whether the emergency affects themselves directly or involves people they live and work with, first aid items the severity of an emergency in a given time and place

First aid kit can help you to:
Prevent infection
Prevent excessive blood loss
Prevent scarring
Prevent an acute injury from becoming a chronic problem
Prevent death

Here are the major things every first aid kit should have.

1 Dressings and bandages, Balms for cuts and injuries, pain medication, hand sanitizers, Thermometer, Tweezers to remove ticks, insect stingers and small splinters, Scissors for cutting gauze, aspirin etc

You need to have a first Aid Kit in case of emergency health situations.

Share your experience if you have saved a life before.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me At Will, Man Tells Court / Guys With Your Wife On Frequent Long Trips Can You Accommodate This? / The Effect Of Abortion Pills On Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.