Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer (821 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Halima Abubakar Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Accusations / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer by newsynews: 10:12am On May 24, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdCok3jIo7/?taken-by=halimabubakar

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar has called out a blog called for a wrong publication where they stated that a source of theirs disclosed to them that the Actress is battling Cancer, not Fibroid as she claimed. See her reaction below.

you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.More than 1000 ladies are suffering from fibroid and am talking to them via dm and co.Am not scared of none,am sure you know this.Better apologize fearlesslife#letmetellyoumystory#notcool#whoisyoursource#backtosender#newbestieor10yearsfriendship?

http://wotzup.ng/actress-halima-abubakar-reacts-to-publication-of-her-having-cancer/

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer by ekensi01: 10:15am On May 24, 2017
That picture tho.
Me too i follow talk. It even breast cancer. grin

Oh Lord Have MerCy.
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2017
what's wrong with all these bloggers sef
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer by Mrop(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2017
don't mind us jare
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reacts To Publication Of Her Having Cancer by newsynews: 2:31pm On May 24, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Listen: Majorlazer Ft. Patoranking, Ice Prince, Jidenna & Nasty C – Particula / Could Comedian, A.Y Be Cheating On His Wife? Check This Out! / Water Take Over Compounds In Port Harcourt After A Heavy Downpour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.