Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) (1554 Views)

Used Mint Xiaomi Note 4 With 3gig Ram/32gig SNAPDRAGON,just 27k Price Fixed / 6ps #BrandNew chip unLocked iPhone XS Max for sale 256Gb Silver&Gold / New Sealed Oneplus 3T Limited Edition 6 GB RAM, 128GB ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
6.44" screen
4gb RAM and 128GB ROM
16+5mp camera
Fingerprint sensor
4850mah battery
Snapdragon 652 processor
And lots more.

As neat as new and perfectly working, faultless.
Less than 4weeks used.

Asking price: 87.5k

Interested?
Call or WhatsApp 07063579846
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 11:01am On May 24, 2017
Check

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:26am On May 25, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 2:53pm On May 25, 2017
More

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
Still available
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
Grab Ds nice deal
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:49am On May 29, 2017
Price crashed to 85k.
Grab ds offer now
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Grab this cool deal
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by lanrefront1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Great phone, very tempting, but the size, wonder how it handles in the hand
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by lanrefront1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Like this phone, wanted to buy it, but the guy selling says the phone is in Abia with a friend while he is in Ilorin. I send him money, and the guy in Abia sends the phone.

Told him the arrangement seem awkward and he got angry. He said I go and google his name on Nairaland.

Not saying he's a fraud or anything of such. But I wasn't just comfortable with that.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
lanrefront1:
Like this phone, wanted to buy it, but the guy selling says the phone is in Abia with a friend while he is in Ilorin. I send him money, and the guy in Abia sends the phone.

Told him the arrangement seem awkward and he got angry. He said I go and google his name on Nairaland.

Not saying he's a fraud or anything of such. But I wasn't just comfortable with that.

And what's this suppose to infer?
No wonder y some ppl get duped.
Was it a crime to tell u d truth. For d records, I told u I was acting like an escrow here. And if u know how escrow works, this is enough respite for u. You pay to me. The phone will be sent to u. You inspect and inform me of it is as described b4 I release the money to the owner. If however, it is delivered not as described,u will let me know. You'll return the phone and have ur money back. shikena!

It would have been better if I had pretended I had the phone with me, right? But I'm sorry, I couldn't and I won't.

Asking you to search for my moniker is a normal thing to assure you.
If you're still interested, d above is how it goes. We can return to negotiation table and the phone will be delivered asap.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
lanrefront1:

I said u "would" send the money. You didn't send it pls.
Kindly be explicit.

I will prefer to ignore the second part of ur post because the third part speaks volume of the credibility of the claims in the second part.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by lanrefront1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
There was no claim I sent the money. Anyone that understands English will see that.

The conversation was on whatsapp. To say you got angry is even understatement. You just went ballistic saying all sorts of things to me, just because I said the arrangement seem awkward .

As if how dare you express any doubts

Anyway when the gets to Lagos, let me know.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
lanrefront1:
There was no claim I sent the money. Anyone that understands English will see that.

The conversation was on whatsapp. To say you got angry is even understatement. You just went ballistic saying all sorts of things to me, just because I said the arrangement seem awkward .

I'm even tired of all these. Just as if u av ur own dictionary of words. Kindly review the general meanings of "ballistic and awkward".

I think I was lucid enough about the plan which obviously you're still not comfortable with. Do I need to force comfort on u? No!
No hard feelings
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
lanrefront1:

I think I should let people have a look at our chat.

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
More

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
lanrefront1:

It's just a pity that I'm having problems uploading the rest. I challenge you to upload them.

Now, tell me where I asked u to "google" my name.
Tell me the insultive or ballistic words in our chats
Also point to the "all sorts of things" I said to u
Point where I condemned ur choice of uncomfortability with the deal.

Chief, in case of next time try to comprehend words well before reacting to them. Then ascertain the suitability of ur choice of words b4 using them.

I've even forgotten I chatted with u, why you brought this issue up here again remains a poser to my cerebrum. Afterall, ur money is still with u, while the phone with the owner. Why do u sound pained?
Again, if I has said the phone was with me, u would av been more comfortable but transparency is just my own watchword.
The terms of the deal are clear if u r OK with it. We can deal anytime. But if u r still uncomfortable with it, like I said, kindly check the next advert sir.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Theloveth(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Take it easy both of you. The phone is not for him. Just helping the guy out. Think the moniker of the seller is organism3 or so. Check around, you will see the same advert of him trying to sell his phone. This deal is even better for you cuz as he has said, he will be acting as middle man between both of you guys. Check the Xiaomi thread under phone section and ask about how legit protein0 is.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by twinskenny(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
everyone is been careful.. 87k no be moin.. if the guy has anyone who can pick up for him better..
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Theloveth:
Take it easy both of you. The phone is not for him. Just helping the guy out. Think the moniker of the seller is organism3 or so. Check around, you will see the same advert of him trying to sell his phone. This deal is even better for you cuz as he has said, he will be acting as middle man between both of you guys. Check the Xiaomi thread under phone section and ask about how legit protein0 is.

May u b blessed my brother.
I had even forgotten he showed interest, only for him to raise it again here, trying to create a facade case kinda. I was just only trying to make the deal safe for him.

1 Like

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by ernestinoz2004(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2017
One chance alert!

Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2017
ernestinoz2004:
One chance alert!

Be wise!!

Y can't you just conserve ur strength instead of typing gibberish? undecided
Has anyone reported a "one chance" case I was linked to?
Do u know of any fishy thing about my moniker?
Why can't u b objective in ur utterances. Ur type are among the very many problems of this country. Creating panic where there should be none and heating the polity unnecessarily.
If u are not an atheist, I know ur religion teaches u to seek the truth b4 judging and if you're an atheist, common sense demands objective reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2017
twinskenny:
everyone is been careful.. 87k no be moin.. if the guy has anyone who can pick up for him better..

Sure, but there was no one, hence my willingness to broker the deal between them. And like I said, if he's not comfortable with it, there's no compulsion. It's very easy.

It's just a pity that some ppl just try to cause confusion where there shud b none.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by twinskenny(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Protein0:

Sure, but there was no one, hence my willingness to broker the deal between them. And like I said, if he's not comfortable with it, there's no compulsion. It's very easy.

It's just a pity that some ppl just try to cause confusion where there shud b none.

I understand you bro
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Argument continues, and thread derails. Bad for business, Baba Protein0.
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by Protein0: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Benstino:
Argument continues, and thread derails. Bad for business, Baba Protein0.

In fact, ayam tired.
Some ppl enh. undecided
Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
lanrefront1:

STERN WARNING: By all means never pay for a phone or any item[s] you never had a chance to physically inspect first. Make this your golden rule.

Many so called trusted and reputable sellers on nairaland in the near past turned dubious overnight without warning.

Even if anyone tells you he's the pope.

1 Like

Re: Mint Xiaomi Mi Max For Quick Sale (4gb RAM+128GB ROM) by ernestinoz2004(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Protein0:

Y can't you just conserve ur strength instead of typing gibberish? undecided
Has anyone reported a "one chance" case I was linked to?
Do u know of any fishy thing about my moniker?
Why can't u b objective in ur utterances. Ur type are among the very many problems of this country. Creating panic where there should be none and heating the polity unnecessarily.
If u are not an atheist, I know ur religion teaches u to seek the truth b4 judging and if you're an atheist, common sense demands objective reasoning.

Would u pay for a product u have never seen or inspected physically?
Na so dem dey use grammar deceive like say oyinbo no dey scam! mtchew

(1) (Reply)

2tb Terabytes External Drive For Sale-27k / SOLD!!! Open Box Rose Gold Iphone SE (80k) / How To Earn Money From Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.