Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Real Madrid Do Not Need To Apologise For Their Chants Against Me - Gerrard Pique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Do Not Need To Apologise For Their Chants Against Me - Gerrard Pique (283 Views)

Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / Lukaku's Monkey Chants Was A Form Of "Respect" And Not "Racist"- Inter Fans / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Do Not Need To Apologise For Their Chants Against Me - Gerrard Pique by offkick: 11:25am On May 24, 2017
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has spoken to Dani Carvajal since Real Madrid's Liga title celebrations and insists the new Spanish champions have no reason to apologise.

Pique was the subject of an ill-mannered chant from some Madrid players and supporters - which was at one stage led by Carvajal - as they celebrated winning the league title at Cibeles after Sunday's 2-0 victory over Malaga.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/05/real-madrid-do-not-need-to-apologise.html

(1) (Reply)

Made For To Allow Players From The Southern / Yjutg / Liverpool Midfielder Emre Can Fit To Feature Against Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.