Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

PHOTOS From The Peaceful Protest Tagged "Miscarriage Of Justice" Again APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS From The Peaceful Protest Tagged "Miscarriage Of Justice" Again APGA (244 Views)

Nationwide Civil Protest Against The Miscarriage Of Justice By The Supreme Court / Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice / My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS From The Peaceful Protest Tagged "Miscarriage Of Justice" Again APGA by Colossusgist(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2017
Anambra Youths earlier today took to the streets of Awka on a Peaceful Protest against what they termed "Miscarriage of Justice" against APGA... They were led by the APGA National Youth Leader.

Check out photos from the protest below;

Source - http://www.colossusgists.com/2017/05/democracy-exclusive-photos-from.html

Re: PHOTOS From The Peaceful Protest Tagged "Miscarriage Of Justice" Again APGA by HungerBAD: 11:50am On May 24, 2017
Miscarriage?how?

Is the Governor not from the same APGA?these guys in Anambra are always protesting over something.

They protest about Buhari ,price of Olosho,kanu,Army,police,NAFDAC,WAEC,MASSOB and now,since there is nothing to protest about,they just remembered APGA is a one state party.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

34 Prisoners Get Pardon In C/rivers / My Thoughts Today 29 May, 2017 Democracy Day / I Need One Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.