Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

These Fruits Can Make You Last Longer In Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Fruits Can Make You Last Longer In Bed (1359 Views)

Covid-19: These Fruits Are Good For The Immune System During This Coronavirus / Eating Too Much Fruits Can Cause Diabetes - Consultant Endocrinologist / Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Fruits Can Make You Last Longer In Bed by joeysuki(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2017
source www.truegossip.ng

If you are a man and do not last up to 25-30 mins on bed, then you must read this article to the end, as I list 3 fruits /food you must add to your diet to boost erection and stamina

Eggs are great for your sex life as they contain B vitamins that help release stress and balance hormone levels. Additionally, eggs also help meet your daily requirement of zinc which is a vital ingredient for a healthy sex life.

Learn how to satisfy your woman in bed. Use the be fit power herbal capsule to restore your sexual powers

Carrots you might have heard how eating carrots is good for your eye as it contains more than 200% of your daily requirement of Vitamin A. The same nutrient is good for your sex life too. Also, researchers have found that beta-carotene (a nutrient present inc carrots) can help boost sperm production and increase sperm motility by 6.5 to 8%.

what are you waiting for ? head down to your grocery store right now grin
Re: These Fruits Can Make You Last Longer In Bed by pussyponder: 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
A single game of 5 odd is available... It 100% sure... No chance to lose... If u can pay 3k after winning.. Then add me on WhatsApp my digit 08185825775.. If u can't pay or stake well pls don't bother to message me.. Cos u will regret it..

(1) (Reply)

Medical Fact -picture Series Vol 2 / Condom Burst / Use This To Eliminate Vagina Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.