Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria (52065 Views)

Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by ipobbigot7: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
What kind of character could Kanu be except for a notorious criminal else how can he not be able to hire any lawyer but such a criminal like himself.
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by chiraqDemon(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
desquad:
we have a lot of Biafran supporters in the army, buy we're keeping low-key until e set
Bros war is not funny. All of u saying when e set, u will be among d first group of ppl to enter one way boat to cameroon when "e set".

If u think war is what u see in movies and cool, just go back to 2012 and start looking at all the african countries that decided to go to war, checkout the situation and the number of lives lost. When this war starts, terrorist organisations will begin to take root (in this case boko go expand) and warlords will be the order of the day. Ur dream of "we will go to war and when we win we will just build fence and say this is biafra" will fade cos, even after the main war ends, battles for power and internal fracas will start and it will not be funny, these warlords will not have any respect for human life and u will see a replay of somalia and libya.
Please stop dreaming of war cos nobody will benefit from it. I dont care if naija divides or not, i just want a nice and peaceful country with easy life even if its biafra, naija or wakanda.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bros war is not funny. All of u saying when e set, u will be among d first group of ppl to enter one way boat to cameroon when "e set".

If u think war is what u see in movies and cool, just go back to 2012 and start looking at all the african countries that decided to go to war, checkout the situation and the number of lives lost. When this war starts, terrorist organisations will begin to take root (in this case boko go expand) and warlords will be the order of the day. Ur dream of "we will go to war and when we win we will just build fence and say this is biafra" will fade cos, even after the main war ends, battles for power and internal fracas will start and it will not be funny, these warlords will not have any respect for human life and u will see a replay of somalia and libya.
Please stop dreaming of war cos nobody will benefit from it. I dont care if naija divides or not, i just want a nice and peaceful country with easy life even if its biafra, naija or wakanda.
I know what war is all about, I've heard sound of guns countless times in this profession of mine, I think is better to start and end a war than to continue enduring this corruption that you know will never end

When they die their children continues where they stop and your children continue the hardship from generation to generation. My brother it's better to start and end this once and for all so you know you've secured the future of the next generation
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Grundig: 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
Truth is many of the influential guys in Nigeria with more than one nationality/passport have criminal past for which they left their country of residence for Nigeria.

Example: buruji kashamu, Femi gbajabiamila, onanefe ibori etc etc
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by gsmphoneseller: 10:01pm On May 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fantastic!
Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard terrorist.

He should be charged for treason

Fûck Biafra
tinubu is a drug lord and fraudster and a murderer of .. . . . . That contested lagos state guber election.

He should be in jail for murder.
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by bkool7(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
discusant:
Witch-hunt Regime only -
instead of looking for ways to grow wealth for Nigerians.

The govt can't disbarred a lawyer . Lawyers have their own discilinary body
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by HeGeMon(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2017
Which Army?
desquad:
we have a lot of Biafran supporters in the army, buy we're keeping low-key until e set

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by joepentwo(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
desquad:
u no shun dt tink

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by kick(f): 2:23am On May 25, 2017
Poor journalism Nnamdi kanu's lawyers are Chuks Muoma (SAN) and Ifeanyi Ejiofor ESQ.

All this tribal mark people are always quick to jump like a mice on menstruation.
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by LionDeLeo: 3:27am On May 25, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fantastic!

Fûck Biafra

That one dey.

That bastard cownu will either die by hanging or rot in Jail.

Empty chest beating Jewish slaves can only act their names or at best invoke the name of Fayose, their god.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by koropotopoto: 6:12am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

That one dey.

That bastard cownu will either die by hanging or rot in Jail.

Empty chest beating Jewish slaves can only act their names or at best invoke the name of Fayose, their god.
[/s]
trash trash trash
always filled with hate

just do this boy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Gkemz: 8:02am On May 25, 2017
Political witch-hunt
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by garrimallam: 8:03am On May 25, 2017
Your name suggest suggest your mouth. Be civil a bit.

Mouthgag:
Fantastic!

Fûck Biafra
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
Typical IPOB fraudster.
May God not allow us fall into any dealings with criminal psychopaths like these
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Profizzy(f): 9:47am On May 25, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fantastic!

Fûck Biafra

This Roach's picture you put here just spoilt everything... This is a mega con man, please remove
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by ChikezieU(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2017
Adebowale89:
I see this as political even though I don't like the play role of his paymaster in the demise of our lost brothers but I still need to maintain the fact that, he's not the only corrupted lawyer even if at all, the allegation is true

why is Nigeria law shifting from jurisdiction to favouritism

the earlier we end this man know man act, the better for a competencies and convenient environment
Nigeria is lost course. No salvation
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Vernor(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
desquad:
I know what war is all about, I've heard sound of guns countless times in this profession of mine, I think is better to start and end a war than to continue enduring this corruption that you know will never end

When they die their children continues where they stop and your children continue the hardship from generation to generation. My brother it's better to start and end this once and for all so you know you've secured the future of the next generation
I'm 100% sure u have only heard and never been a partaker if not u won't be saying all these jargon. Ask your older ones they will better teach you that u are still a kid for spewing that thrash. I wish some people are made scape goat. Like we say clear their doubt.
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by Prettychiz4real(f): 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by highmood(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
sapele914:
MUMU stop smoking weed it isn't helping your sense of reasoning.
you little son of a bastard bitch reasoning with his blocked anus. If you can't criticize without insulting others then little nitwit just avoid the thread rather than displaying your acquired irrelevant demonic syndrome.
Re: Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria by fatymore(f): 5:11pm On May 25, 2017
Generalyemi:

from?
sambisa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.