Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally (39396 Views)

Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / Dr Sid Shades Tboss, Fan Shades Him Back In Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by itsmeurLady(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL!
Sniff around you, na the yeye from your oily face, cheap head band and lipstick dey smell.
Mkpi

Aww u actually had time to go through my 2012 avi... we saw Tboss' Throwback pics and mine was looking like Beyoncé's compared to hers... poor you buh I'm not surprised tho, most Tboss' fans are shortsighted, materialistic and daft, controversial too .... I'm not surprised that she doesn't have anything to offer... hit ur head on the wall, a spade will always be a spade!!!
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by OldBeer: 12:34pm On May 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Aww u actually had time to go through my 2012 avi... we saw Tboss' Throwback pics and mine was looking like Beyoncé's compared to hers... poor you buh I'm not surprised tho, most Tboss' fans are shortsighted, materialistic and daft, controversial too .... I'm not surprised that she doesn't have anything to offer... hit ur head on the wall, a spade will always be a spade!!!
All this one?
Who go read am?
Swerve jare.
Local fowl.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by itsmeurLady(f): 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
OldBeer:
All this one?
Who go read am?
Swerve jare.
Local fowl.

Yeye dey smell, foolish cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.