Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Recession Hit Us Hard - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Recession Hit Us Hard (576 Views)

Just Lost A Job Due To The Recession? Get A Better One With Us Today / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recession Hit Us Hard by Fendim(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2017
The recession hit my company hard, businesses went down on the low, staffs were laid off, salaries are owed for those whom are lucky to still have job with the company . Things are quite tough but managing to survive. So I said instead of to sit down complain endless why not start up something little on your own, so I started a Home Laundry Business in my home, I visit people’s home pick up their dirty laundries, do them at home and drop it off for them at their homes clean, well ironed and fresh to wear.

Still in the spirit of survival or hustle as some persons may call it, I spoke to my tailor whom sews very well and we agreed to start up something in the line of attires, we started “The Agbada Company”. “The Agbada Company” is a small startup biz, that sews traditional Agbada attires for both male and female, we really make you look classy at that occasion.

So if you in need of Dry cleaning service (Pick up and drops) or you want to sew that classy, eye catching Agbada for that special occasion, kindly call/whatsapp 08065839477.

Please put food on my table by patronizing me.

Thank You

God Bless

1 Like

Re: The Recession Hit Us Hard by prettyprecy(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: The Recession Hit Us Hard by Fendim(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2017
Thank You, would give it a shot
prettyprecy:
if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: The Recession Hit Us Hard by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
prettyprecy:

CV sent.

(1) (Reply)

Rossland Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / CBA Foundation Invite / Job Vacancies At A Mortgage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.