Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Notable Flamers On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Notable Flamers On Nairaland (653 Views)

What's The Notable Help U Have Ever Recieve From A Friend? / Notable Flamers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Notable Flamers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2010
These people usually work in conjunction with some of the males (or females posing as males) to start flame wars particularly in the racism and tribalism section. They usually operate in this manner:

1.One of them will start a tribalistic thread

2.They'll be on hand watching for certain posts and posters

3.They jump on the poster and immediately accuse him/her of tribalism

4.They use very inflammatory and abusive language to get the target to respond to them in the same manner, in order to cause confuision and cover their tracks while ostensibly being "attacked " by the target poster.

5. They tend to have their defense squad on standby during their raids, who then jump in to "defend" them from their "attacker"

Notable ones include:

Michelin

The amaka

aloy emeka

another characteristic: these people are hard core racists and xenophobes who make extremely derogatory comments about selected other tribes when under orders.

Now, if you doubt me, or are in love with these vampires and feel they cant possibly be like that, keep a close watch on their past and present posts. Michelin has a habit of deleting any posts of hers which might get her in hot soup with certain quarters.

Thye usually work in conjunction with or as backup support for beaf, aloy emeka, and certain others. Their sponsors stay in the background but use them as foot soldiers.
Re: Notable Flamers On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2010
that's the dumbest crap ever.
because i said on a few threads that these female actresses (that happen to be yoruba) weren't cute, you took it as. "Amaka thinks all yoruba women are ugly blah blah blah blah" you see why no one likes you?
you take one thing and with your twisted washed out tribalistic brain and assume that someone doesnt like a whole slew of people based on some not so attractive actresses. you gotta do better than that!! lol
and you even have the guts to talk sef, are you not the same person you are describing and accusing us of being? all these fake investigations. GET A JOB, A LIFE, AND A MAN AND STOP TAKING NL WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.
you are so funny to laugh at tpia.

i got to school, chill a bit afterwards, come home, get on NL go through EVERY section and reply where i feel the need to reply.

@ point #3
why do you even bother going to the racism/tribalism section if youre gonna start crying over every thread someone posts about yorubas? doesnt that just defeat the whole purpose of the section? (and mukina im not attacking, im simply telling her)
LOOOOOOOL!!!

and now im a racists? most of my friends arent even black!! so now i hate all other people besides Nigerians? loooooool

btw, yes i visit the racism/tribalism section just as much as anyone, but i hardly respond to EVERY thread. glance, if it seems dumb, i go right past it. simple as that.
so tpia take your theory elsewhere, cause it is very much flawed.
Re: Notable Flamers On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2010
case #1

see the use of flaming language intentionally crafted to make me respond to her in the same manner?

Her defence squad is on standby right now- she'll have called or emailed them to alert them about her efforts and so they can jump in at the "right" time.

She considers this her way of throwing in a shot for her tribe, against their "enemies", of which "non-sympathetic Yorubas" are considered the chief targets.
Re: Notable Flamers On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

case #1

She considers this her way of throwing in a shot for her tribe, against their "enemies", of which "non-sympathetic Yorubas" are considered the chief targets.

and what does that prove? you posted the link to this thread so of course you were expecting us to respond.
and @ the part in bold. when did i ever say that? tpia you come with all these allegations with no proof or quotes or anything. go through EVERY one of my posts and find the quote please, cause im waiting. i have been telling you to bring these quotes for months, yet you have failed. whatever, youre not even worth the time. you accused me of being a tribalist cause i thought some yoruba actresses we're ugly. LOOOOOOOOOL!! you gotta do better than that, for real. not everyone is pretty jo.
good-bye!!
Re: Notable Flamers On Nairaland by debosky(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2010
For someone complaining of being 'attacked' is calling people vampires supposed to be regarded as a compliment?

You are as guilty as the people you are castigating with regard to attacks.

Warning: Any thread dedicated to attacking individuals will be locked

(1)

Please I Need My Posting Priviledges Restored(seun/moderators) / Us Congress Passes Obama Healthcare Bill / Hckers: Should They Be Controlled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.