Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? (47317 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Nina Ivy: Who Wore This Outfit Better? / Eniola Badmus Looking Super Chic In Wrap Dress / Tonto Dikeh Slaysy In Wrap Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Bgorgeous: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
Toke
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
truth be told, the curvy lady takes the day.its a dress for the plus sized and with those extra eye popping airbags 7-0

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by sundaynome: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
I like that bigy

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by charleff512(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
beautydutch:
so na milk go satisfy you
My comment is reserved8-)
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
joburiel:
u r a biased person, warris wrong with ur eyes?
I like it on the slim lady, I'm a lady perv angry

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by makydebbie(f): 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
rosieluv:

toke killed it!!
With knife or cutlass? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by charleff512(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2017
beautydutch:
so na milk go satisfy you
My comment is reserved!
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by meemeetruth(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
Big nd beautiful killd it s/o to all d biggies we r beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by menwongo(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
meemeetruth:
Big nd beautiful killd it s/o to all d biggies we r beautiful

Not just biggies but standing things (g@@g) must follow
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Sleezwizz: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

2 pm or after 12am madam na "team"

Your brain suppose tell u say na typo error naw.
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by SgtKisswhere: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
please someone should put those watermelons on toke mokowa nd then call me........name is Sgt.Kisswhere
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:12pm On May 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Your brain suppose tell u say na typo error naw.

The same brain wey no tell u rushing to comment is for children

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Kingcess(f): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
:PAbeg who know wia i fit piss,e don worry me teyAbeg who know wia i fit piss,e don worry me teyAbeg who know wia i fit piss,e don worry me tey
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Sleezwizz: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

The same brain wey no tell u rushing to comment is for children

Na craze dey worry u naw. Y comment if not that u want to remain relevant and point out my mistake. Even if u are going to make reference to my mistake u should have applied common sense. Nairaland is full of youths with low IQ, I bet u are one of them. I don't have time for e-war with u, goodnight.
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Na craze dey worry u naw. Y comment if not that u want to remain relevant and point out my mistake. Even if u are going to make reference to my mistake u should have applied common sense. Nairaland is full of youths with low IQ, I bet u are one of them. I don't have time for e-war with u, goodnight.

I know ur type drolling saliva on keypad then turning to run away, my dear dream about this. Typo is one thing, cyberbullying people with some A for apple english is another. No transfer ur twelfth jamb failure agression on me. Sleep well untop ur zero
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Sleezwizz: 10:29pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I know ur type drolling saliva on keypad then turning to run away, my dear dream about this. Typo is one thing, cyberbullying people with some A for apple english is another. No transfer ur twelfth jamb failure agression on me. Sleep well untop ur zero

U are the one cyber bullying people. Get a life. Its not worth it trying to shade or disgrace people because of a typo error.

Continue ranting u slowpoke
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

U are the one cyber bullying people. Get a life. Its not worth it trying to shade or disgrace people because of a typo error.

Continue ranting u slowpoke

Scammer granting instant loan online.. Na teach we teach u how e take be bullying Nkita
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by daxon001(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
i choose the slimmer chick ...but only at 69% confidence interval
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by bamdly(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2017
AUNTY olor yon
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by famzynet: 11:51pm On May 24, 2017
Biggy gets my vote.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Lexusgs430: 2:57am On May 25, 2017
If the indirect question is/was. Orobo vs Lepa?
I would not answer this question, because my Oga at the top might say something different......... But,
Why would I want bones, while flesh and milk is calling me?
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Originalsly: 3:15am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm..... guy posting this kind stuff?.... and we wonder why sooo many girls becoming lesbians.
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by SUNDICOS(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Milk!!!! grin

yes, milk!!!
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:07am On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Big eye
Lol
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by cutesimplycalm(f): 7:06am On May 25, 2017
Who d comparison epp? Will it change d price of garri in market?
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by bewla(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I go take d big one
why u get eye were I put my eye stop that go look for another one. big thing na for big boyz
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Fawklicant: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
The big lady killed it. By the time toke retracts her leg from that pose, you'll see that the dress is a tard too loose for her, plus her backside would appear flat in such an outfit. Meanwhile the big lady full inside the dress wella . From bobby to hips...I can just imagine how the backside would look. I'm not a fan of big women though, but I love to see fashionable ones. She wins this round. Sorry Toke. embarassed grin
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Kobicove(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2017
The curvy lady rocked it better cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by waty764r: 9:55am On May 25, 2017
why wait for tomorrow when you can win today,boost your financial status today. see details below

Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2017
I'd appreciate slim over plus size anyday.
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by rosieluv(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2017
makydebbie:
With knife or cutlass? tongue tongue
with dagger grin, been a while dear
Re: Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? by rosieluv(f): 11:07am On May 25, 2017
iswallker:

And he be like say the dress nor size am.. grin

Know ure lyeing... tongue

Contunu though..
Lol its her size of course

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / 9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.