Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child (70234 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2017
*sighs*

I had a crush on him.
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by fastgyal(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Hun hun Laide perfume jelly ni
lmao
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by proprince(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
D banj is not married undecided
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2017
Caustics:
its a BIG lie. that girl is the person on lux soap
How far you na? Lux Soap

Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by edo3(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
Aburi001:
When did koko master get married kwa shocked shocked
So he just chop Genny baby for fun grin
Na so we see am o
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
Dbanj is M........i wept for G.............
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Edum13656: 9:03pm On May 24, 2017
after much denial.
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by ucmini: 9:10pm On May 24, 2017
Good evening nairalanders
Please someone sent cash to my account that has been blocked
How can I get the money back
My bank branch is not here
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by SoNature(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Just look at the comment above, see how Nigerians are invested in the life's of other people, some of them can even swear with their life that D'banj isn't married. The future is really troubling.

And how are u any better than them? All of u are the same. Instead of dropping your own comment, u are busy minding what they wrote. grin *runs away to avoid attck*
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by heenriiy19(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
When D'banj Marr ooo
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by LyfeJennings(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
Eyahhhh
I'm soo happy for them
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by haywhy4lyf: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Hun hun Laide perfume jelly ni
hahahahaha
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by wetindeyhappen: 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
But even reputable papers carried this news. Last year ... An beginning to feel there is an element of truth in it .how can all bloggers ,papers carry false news like that.dbaj just wants to protect his privately life but I feel he is married .last year it was stated registry and traditional but white wedding yet to be done

How ever he deserves to be happy .great artiste
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 24, 2017
Kilgrow? no wonder we don't hear much songs from him again,his career growth has been killed.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by babapressy(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
Secret marriage is no more secret
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by oheni(f): 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg make una no vex o, me I don't know when Dbanj got married oooo... I just dey talk
One day una go hear say don jazzy too don marry with 2 boys
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by lelvin(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
Koko Baby!
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by wiringdpt(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
Dbanj is married?
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
copy paste from Linda ikeji
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by tsmart360(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
fastgyal:
when did he marry? I'm not aware he's married. well let me stop crushing on him and put my eyes on another.
another is my last name. Feel free to put your eyes on me.
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by TKDEE(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
ahhh...!

Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Calismart(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided Bloggers will know when
They proposed and planned the wedding
When they had sex
Conceived
The Location of birth
Give birth
The healing of the vaginaa..
Then determine whether the mother is a baby mama or daddy is a baby daddy
Then finally plan their breakup

BLOGGERS!!!!
E dey pain you?
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by FemiFimile: 10:55pm On May 24, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Just look at the comment above, see how Nigerians are invested in the life's of other people, some of them can even swear with their life that D'banj isn't married. The future is really troubling.

U and all the other sentimental biggot that liked ur post, must have not seen this, by Dbanj himself, swearing with his life that he isn't married.
Or maybe u prefer to blame ghost and ur village people for all ur problems. Suit urself!

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/06/im-not-married-bloggers-carrying-falsehood-dont-understand-simple-english-dbanj/
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by isahsalee: 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
hhhm internet marriage on the prow, when did D'baj get married?
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Omotaday(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2017
omoadeleye:
I just like Dbanj unconditionally, since when he left mohit, all Marvin's song are always sounds like noise to me, so any news about Dbanj is always relevant to me, but Dbanj, one thing can make me dislike you is when you fail to give me one baby out of the triplets to be delivered by your wife...
same here, i dont know why i like him that much. i disagree with anyone that say something bad about him.
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by ImaIma1(f): 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Just hearing he's married!

Blogger Stella Dimoko carried the gist last year that he got married but no one backed it up.
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Temysteve(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
lux ko premier cool ni....
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by Nickymezor(f): 12:53am On May 25, 2017
Hmmmm, I doubt if hez truly married o
Re: D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child by AdeniyiA(m): 1:56am On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
And So? she should and must get married to lux soap right...? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.