Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € (892 Views)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by daveyoungzy0059(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
Real Madrid will need to make a tough
choice of who they want to sell to sign the
super-striker.
What’s the story?.
Real Madrid have just won their first league
title in 5 years and are in the UEFA
Champions League final – hoping to become
the first club to retain the prestigious
trophy.
However, with all the focus on the gigantic
battle against Juventus, it seems the people
behind the club are busy preparing for the
upcoming season and are not resting on their
laurels.
According to The Express , Los Blancos want
to
sign AS Monaco’s teenage sensation Kylian
Mbappe – who is rated at a whooping €110-
million – but there is a catch in their pursuit
of arguably Europe’s hottest prospect in
recent years. The report adds that the
Santiago Bernabeu outfit will have to sell
one
of Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema or Cristiano
Ronaldo to sign the 18-year-old because
Mbappe has already made it clear that he
will only move if he is guaranteed playing
time, and that too more than enough of it.

Read more http://ogbudave..com/2017/05/reports-real-madrid-to-sell-one-of-bale.html
Re: Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by LordCrimson(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2017
undecided undecidedAnd to confirm your story you didn't direct us to Eurosport or marca but one ogbologba blog abi........Kwantinue undecided
Re: Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
I had said it earlier, Mbappe won't last at Monaco..

MrBrownJay1:
He will not last 6more months at Monaco before he gets snapped by a top European team..... I think it will be Real..... to partner the 16yr old Brazilian wonderkid they just "secured", Vinicius Junior
Re: Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by newyorks(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2017
just 18 and he's making wave. to my unborn son, listen carefully: a footballer u will be born a footballer u will die. no such thing like school did u hear me. nothing like school.

1 Like

Re: Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by dami2boi(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
newyorks:
just 18 and he's making wave. to my unborn son, listen carefully: a footballer u will be born a footballer u will die. no such thing like school did u hear me. nothing like school.
You unborn son right now

Re: Reports: Real Madrid To Sell One Of Bale, Benzema Or Cristiano Ronaldo To Sign € by newyorks(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2017
dami2boi:
You unborn son right now
hahaha Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Completes £200m Transfer From Barcelona To PSG / VIDEO: Newcastle United Vs Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Highlights | EPL 13|8|2017 / Murphy Ijemba Allegedly Leaves Brila Fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.