Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting (3947 Views)

Brimstone Golden Concept Recuriting Customer Service Officer / Vtn Is Recuriting / Lubcon Is Recuriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by peeceelove(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2007
hey guys Planet one entertainment is recuriting thru a consultancy firm, they advertised for all most all their managerial position, barmen, accounts officers waiters, drivers, front desk officers ( mostly beautiful ladies i believe) etc. you can check the Guardian of today 30th january 2007. page 48 for the full information. Planet 1 has a lot to offer. just try and may be God willing something might come out. wishing you guys the best.
Re: Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by bizzybitch: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2007
hi i just got the info tanks i really cant wait to get in
Re: Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by awale: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2007
i need some one to furnish me renumeration scale in advertising indusry for my project.please help me .
Re: Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by OpeLovely(f): 2:08am On Jan 31, 2007
But how do i apply?? Do they have a website?? Please fill me in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by peeceelove(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2007
opelovely they have a web site but a consultancy firm is handling the employment process not the organisation. well all the same the web site is www.planet1ng.com you will see more of what they have to offer. wish you the best in your quest.
Re: Planet One Entertainment Maryland Ikeja Is Recuriting by peeceelove(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
pls any of you applying to the Planet 1 entertainment advert should not be in a haste to resign from his or her place of work, cos they have not really found thier feet for now, with respect to the SERVICE CHARGE obtained in the hospitality industry, they ve not been able to pay for the past 10 months with promises that it will come soon. and lest to say that ITS A ONE MAN BUSINESS. so i believe you all know what is obtainable in a one man set up.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC / Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site / Gatecrashing (URGENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.