Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,348 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral (2512 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter Wilmer / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by tkgz(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
Adorable photos of infant twins embracing while sleeping go viral
The twin babies were left by the mother, lying side by side (left) but by the time she returned, they were lying in each other’s arms (right)
The photo quickly went viral with a lot of people thinking it’s really adorable while other people had a few problems with the photo; like why the children were left with a blanket which could suffocate them.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/adorable-twins-embracing-sleeping-viral/

Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Came: 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
They are future headmaster, and headmistress.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Ribajae(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
me and buhari...

but the difference was that one woke up.. ME grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by doctimonyeka(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
Cute kids with great future .......

#Gods gift to mankind...

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by decatalyst(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
They still care for each other... I hope this continue till they grow old.

Such a lovely picture that could melt a heart kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
Awww... I love twins and I'll love to have them twice.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by biolaowo(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Awww... I love twins and I'll love to have them twice.
let me be the father of the 3 twins
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Mrop(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2017
awwwww
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Purpletee(f): 4:21am On May 25, 2017
So cute,
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Nobody: 6:22am On May 25, 2017
I hope they are nt nigerians... else, they are in for a long thing.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by crazyABO(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
Well I think i'll prefer calling that love from above grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by Bahddo(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2017
Awww... I seriously wish to have identical twins.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral by fiftynaira(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2017
goldbim have u seen these beautiful babies?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[video] Kid Puts Her "Load" (ass) On Social Media And Asks Guys To Comment On It / DOWNLOAD Somizi – Ngibonile Ft. Heavy K MP3 / Photos Of Nollywood Actor Lateef Dimeji Vacation From USA Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.