Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! (1991 Views)

Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by GodIsFoolish: 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
Ewedu soup is also drinkable in case you can't afford Amala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jQOlVom-9A

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by technicallyrich(m): 1:12am On May 25, 2017
These soup looks dirty and irritating.please how do yorubas mange to eat these thing that looks like dog poo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by ba2undey(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2017
technicallyrich:
These soup looks dirty and irritating.please how do yorubas mange to eat these thing that looks like dog poo

Like seriously? How in God's name does that look like dog poo.... shocked cos am not getting

6 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by technicallyrich(m): 1:51am On May 25, 2017
ba2undey:

Like seriously? How in God's name does that look like dog poo.... shocked cos am not getting
Is because you are from the west that is why it looks fine to you.hope you are bold because most of you are cowards.no offense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by Probz(m): 3:56am On May 25, 2017
Now I know why people say Yorubas ain't got food. Lele that green vomit. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by Xsem(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2017
Please Yoruba people how do you guys manage to eat this thing

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by Airforce1(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2017
I'm sorry
I can't eat this thing.

E go purge me

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by DaniDani(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2017
Nawao, people de try sha.
Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by MasterChen: 12:40pm On May 25, 2017
++++++++++
Re: How To Prepare Ewedu Soup and Amala!!! by Probz(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2017
ba2undey:

Don't lie. Do you think ewedu and gbegiri look appetising?

(1) (Reply)

What Food Are You Sick Of: / Craziest Cake Design / How To Cook Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.