Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State (17305 Views)

29,723 Nigerian Immigrants In The U.S. ‘overstayed’ In 2018 / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by winj3: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
What's the difference between Niger Republic, Mali, Chad AND MALLAMS? How can you tell!
Abacha and Rafndadi are from Chad but they managed to become leaders!
Half of the current mallam population are not from naija

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by mmsen: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Odd I would imagine illegals would be from Benin or Cameroon. These people made there way a long way south.

Sure they do. They can come through official entry point where I assume we verify there presence. Then the need to notify if they stay longer than 90 days for a visa.

There are people who migrate from Niger Republic to Calabar and Uyo whose only means of livelihood is sending their children out to do al-majiri nonsense on the street.

The children will stand outside restaurants and beg for food or pester drivers at junctions while the parents sit and watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by mmsen: 11:14am On May 25, 2017
Thermodynamics:
See this useless and hypothetical and confused country, you guys are just pretending like you care, millions are suffering in Nigeria everyday you are talking about illegal immigrants. Nigeria when people wan run commot na de catch illegal immigrants. Miss placed priority, Na joke we de joke for this country. See the man face self, typical Nigerian police face, be like those police when go just catch you for wondering about.

And OP sef, make i treat your matter small, which one your Monica de show " I hate God" you de okay so ? all these Atheist when una de copy from oyibo people nor fit una abeg, better go back to God oh. Atheist core Atheist ni, anything I
oyibo do, una go copy, them bring Christianity come, una copy, now most of them don de renounce God de claim Atheist, you too wan be Atheist. You better remain one place oh, and I suggest Christianity because Atheism go land only land you for one place, HELL.

You just wrote a lot of nonsense and can't even stay on topic.

Every country has a right and a duty to ensure that people who are not supposed to be within its borders are kept out or deported when found.

4 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by talk2dmc(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Hum , when those countries start arresting Igbos,Nigerians will appreciate their neighbors more.
... What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by SycophanticGoat: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
AworiLagosian:

They are only traffic gala sellers within Nigeria and "dusting powder" exporters abroad. grin

Doing what you listed are way better than skull mining bro.. Take it from me.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by SycophanticGoat: 11:27am On May 25, 2017
Gayigaskia:
Hum , when those countries start arresting Igbos,Nigerians will appreciate their neighbors more.

Senselessness is when a tribe causes heartache to some idiotic salmonella bactaria that can't live unless they drag the name of that tribe they love to hate into their worthless and idiotic comment..

Oya MADrators come and ban me, I dey my house dey wait una..

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by willibounce1(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2017
Just send them back to their countries asap. Most of them could be terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by whitebeard(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Alexander Okere, Benin

Over 400 persons were on Wednesday arrested by the Edo State Command of the Nigeria Immigration Service for alleged illegal entry into the country.

The suspects were said to have been arrested during a mop-up exercise which started at about 4am on Wednesday across the 18 local government areas of the state.

It was learnt that some of them, who were nabbed in Oredo, Ikpoba-Okha, Esan-West and Uhunmwode local government areas, had forced their way into Nigeria from neighbouring countries like Niger Republic, Mali and Chad.

Three officers of the agency were said to have sustained injuries when they were attacked during the operation.

The State Controller, NIS, Mr David Adi, confirmed the arrest.

Adi said that the exercise became necessary following intelligence reports that many illegal immigrants had relocated to the state without any means of livelihood.

He stated that though the citizens of ECOWAS member-countries had the privilege of free movement, such persons should possess the right documents and travel through approved routes.

http://punchng.com/nis-arrests-400-illegal-immigrants-in-edo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

who is u..nigga if u don't believe in GOD just mind your business..u don't have to insult..!
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by musa7m(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2017
And tomorrow you go see dem for street....just like in kano

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by babapressy(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2017
Funny people

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by doskie(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2017
Raindrop0442:
it's my birthday, show me some love
you no get family and friends.

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
Pls, how long do we have to wait before we begin to have illegal ipob immigrants in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Kebreal92(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2017
KOGI STATE I HAIL!!! ONLY KOGI SHARED BOUNDARIES WITH UPTO 10 STATES.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by TheWordist(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Benin is a human traffic hub, everyone knows that.
Including you? With your Samsung S2? Yeye dey Oooze..
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by kayjee101: 12:33pm On May 25, 2017
Good, it complements who they have been-- exporter. I guess Italy has started sending her citizens to Edo, Benins will not be having exportees n no importees.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by mastar111: 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
Raindrop0442:
it's my birthday, show me some love
Happy birthday to us bro. Am celebrating today too. Teamgaptooth
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by TinaAnita(f): 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Those immigrants aren't serious at all. Most Nigerians can't wait to disappear from Nigeria to a better country where basic ameniies are guaranteed and those guys decided to hit Nigeria, a land of suffering and smilling? So some foreigners actually find Nigeria interesing? Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
AworiLagosian:
It's all part of the Edo international human trafficking network.

Those people came to Edo to join others who will finally be on their way to north Africa.

See as mumu iron ur life and stupidity come put gator.

When dem dey pass enter desert? Nor be d same Mali,Chad or Niger.

Ozuoooo!!! Ovbie aneyowa!!!
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by maxti: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
Jokers!
I will start taking them serious when they start going after illegal immigrants from India,Lebanon and likes.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Matrixuncovered: 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
He stated that though the citizens of ECOWAS member-countries had the privilege of free movement, such persons should possess the right documents and travel through approved routes.

travel through approved routes...hehe dem be Cow ni!

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Abudu2000(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
martineverest:
quiet suspicious....i used to think they are northerners........the the alarming rate at which dey infiltrate edo state is becoming unbecoming.

They have taken over okada riding and farming in most parts of edo.....our lazy edo boys are now trooping to malaysia,ghana and europe thru libya.

Well,these immigrants are helpful in edo state tho
i concur bro, last time i and a friend travelled to his home town afuze i was afraid. I was asking the guy if we are sure this is edo state or north, coz most of their languages sounds like hausas and Fulanis Which I'm very sure it is.

the funniest thing is that the villagers are glad coz they will now have laborer​s who will do some digging and clearing for them...

Even the pack herdsmen there is alarming.i heard on news the murder they did at ewu in edo state and it's so barbaric that these people wanna occupy without mercy..

Hmm may god help us all

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Abudu2000(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
The problem of this world is over population, how can one person give birth to over 20 kids and when they are grown you expect them to migrate to another mans land for Greener pastures..

The same thing is just happening in Nigeria now, every body want get pikin then when them reach 8 na to dey push them enter street and some go dey find lybia and another man's country to go hustle.

Same thing happening in other poor African countries too.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Gayigaskia(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Blue3k:

What exactly is the logic behind your comment? If a country arrest illegal immigrants does that mean a country hates neighbors. We already allow freedom of movement for all these nations through ECOWAS agreements. If Nigerian ilegal immigrants are deported so what?

I know what i am talking about, Igbos are all over Niamey , Ouagadougou, Bamako selling all kind of products , specially drugs and prostitutes.
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Gayigaskia(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
winj3:
What's the difference between Niger Republic, Mali, Chad AND MALLAMS? How can you tell!
Abacha and Rafndadi are from Chad but they managed to become leaders!
Half of the current mallam population are not from naija

Blame the british and French for separating us.

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Blue3k(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
Gayigaskia:

I know what i am talking about, Igbos are all over Niamey , Ouagadougou, Bamako selling all kind of products , specially drugs and prostitutes.

Your point is still terrible. They should be deported if they are there illegally and especially if they are engaged in too much criminal activity. People get deported all time and nobody cries. Go through the various threads on this website deported from Libya, mali, UK, USA, etc.

You saying Nigeria doesn't respect Neighbors is still weak arguement no matter howhat you spin it. A few thousand get deported every year. While there are tens of thousands of Nigerians living abroad peacefully enriching those society's. Again ECOWAS agreements show we tolerate neighbors and visa rules for business are even easier recently.

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by nwokkee99: 3:04pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Blue3k(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
mmsen:

There are people who migrate from Niger Republic to Calabar and Uyo whose only means of livelihood is sending their children out to do al-majiri nonsense on the street.

The children will stand outside restaurants and beg for food or pester drivers at junctions while the parents sit and watch.

These of people should be deported. Why move thousands of miles just to beg. The parents are leaches that should stay in their country.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by owonelly: 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
Please the Government of Nigeria should seriously look into the activities of Nigeria Immigration Service should after capturing you will be asked you pay extra for booklet for crying out loud Nigerian are been charged extra for Passpot issuance.

1 Like

Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by anene222: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State by Raindrop0442(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2017
you no get family and friends.
that's rude bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Launches The New Enhanced Security E-Passport / How Is Life In Poland.. / RRS Starts A 24-hour Watch On Apogbon Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.