Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet (23329 Views)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by Ajaodolapo(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

The SE receives by far the lowest allocation in Nigeria. Lagos alone get more than the entire SE.
The fact that you don't know this renders the rest of your post useless.
Don't comment on politics if you don't know anything.
it's a pity u acts as though u r ignorant. U seem like an enlighten fellow and so I'll reply. In my post, I specifically mentioned two south-western states, did I not?
You folks talk about lagos as if it donates money to other SW states. Aside from lagos and ondo, The other SW states are underfunded. If u don't knw, there was a thread that made FP lately, check it and come back to talk.I will reiterate, Ur prob is not with the Federal govt, it's with the thieves who masquerade themselves as leaders in that region and sadly, it's nt a regional problem but other regions knw where to point fingers to.
Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by correctguy101(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is need for us to understand that we are all sovereign. No one has the right to rule over another. Government is just there to maintain law and order, but our governments has been business centres where people go into leadership for the sole aim of profits. I implore all regions, especially the 6 GeoPolitical Zones, to request formally to become 6 equal partners in the Nigerian Equation, such that each Region can run a transparent government of her own and be supervised by the center. The Regions need their own Police Formation, Their Medicals, Their Educational Curriculum, their Economic Independence and their resources tapped and used for their development with tax paid to lazy Abuja for the supervisory role.

The SS, SW, NE, NW and NC should follow up and do the same.

Best idea to save this country before we eat ourselves up someday.
But sadly, the inept Nigerian elites know only two things, food and sex and syphons billions to fulfil things as little as those. Something I get easily even without being a millionaire. lols

No brains for leadership and organising a working system. NOTHING IN THEIR HEADS EXCEPT THOSE TWO- FOOD AND SEX
Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by chngebeginwthme: 3:54am On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

How will u say igbos marginalised dem selves wen we know dat d hatred on us is 2 much
If we re dah violent.....do u fink d north will be doing dis rubbish dey re doing now

Igbo play the hatred card more, They hated the North and they prove their hatred in 2015 election..

Even South South where GEJ hail from voted for Buhari more than South East..

If them like make them hold meeting for inside Jupiter that's just the begining..
Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by chngebeginwthme: 3:57am On May 26, 2017
TwoBottles:
Nnamdi Kanu has done what no Igbo politician can do. He has reignited the passion for Biafra. Going to the Southeast, one would discover that the agitation is stronger than what we read in the papers and the social media. He is loved by all and his popularity is only next to Ojukwu's. Obasanjo seems to be the only Nigerian politician with foresight and that is why he is tipping for an Igbo presidency.

OBJ can continue tipping for Igbo presidency that na him own problem, What i know is IGBO man will never rule this country except Hausa/Yoruba did not contest against that person..

The only IGBO man i can vote for is either Ngige or Okorocha..
Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by Origin(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
When all this people can build ten airports grin.

We love All tribes we are naija.
Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by TwoBottles: 11:06am On May 26, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

OBJ can continue tipping for Igbo presidency that na him own problem, What i know is IGBO man will never rule this country except Hausa/Yoruba did not contest against that person..

The only IGBO man i can vote for is either Ngige or Okorocha..

Your onions

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by Olabestonic001(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
Angelben10:
The Igbos marginalised themselves!!!!!! Buhari is only playing the script they help staged..... When 1million cows and goats alongside thousands were of HUMANS were voting in Kano state!!!! shey all the Agitators were in there shops doing business and not thinking there vote counts

Isn't that foolish of a president? How can the 'supposedly' father of a country think that way? Honestly, you guys needs to know that Buhari is too divisive and he needs his head checked. Yes, the Igbos have their own 'for body' but that does not mean we should maltreat them.

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by hedonistic: 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
PFRB:
When I see names like Arthur Eze and Peter Obi there, I see no hope. These are puppets

Arthur is a "puppet" to who?

1 Like

Re: Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet by reuben79: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
igbos marginaze thereself....why dey nt need one additional state during obj nd jonathan government time.....why cos igbos ws domilated obj nd jonathan dey ar goting contracts nd political appointment den.........but now nothing nothin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / 'INEC Rec Is Working For PDP, Redeploy Him': Akwa Ibom Youths Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.