Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,871 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp (2178 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by babyBB: 7:21am On May 25, 2017
pls what documents did they exactly screened when you arrived camp, and where you posted to your husbands place of residence? pls I need urgent replies. Thanks
Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by LionDeLeo: 7:32am On May 25, 2017
babyBB:
pls what documents did they exactly screened when you arrived camp, and where you posted to your husbands place of residence? pls I need urgent replies. Thanks

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by koropotopoto: 7:34am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
[/s]
being a graduate don't mean being smart
a perfect example of your yesterday "China" goof grin

1 Like

Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by LionDeLeo: 7:36am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
being a graduate don't mean being smart
a perfect example of your yesterday "China" goof grin
Another graduate grin
Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by babyBB: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
I am in stream 2, just want to find out how persons in my category were registered, do you have answers for me pls.
Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by koropotopoto: 7:41am On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Another graduate grin
[/s]
yes the Last time I checked i don't claim to know all the Queen's English
so far i can communicate
Afterall i didn't study linguistic grin

but what of you mr perfect who shamelessly claimed yesterday that China is not a developed country grin
what do we call that?

it's much better to know things than to have good command in English language but end up being a dunce cheesy

3 Likes

Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by LionDeLeo: 7:46am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
yes the Last time I checked i don't claim to know all the Queen's English
so far i can communicate
Afterall i didn't study linguistic grin

but what of you mr perfect who shamelessly claimed yesterday that China is not a developed country grin
what do we call that?

it's much better to know things than to have good command in English language but end up being a dunce cheesy

See English. Typical of roadside phone repairers

Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by koropotopoto: 7:47am On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See English. Typical of roadside phone repairers
what's this one saying?
e pain am well well

am much better than you that claimed that China is not a developed country cheesy

if am the one that did the bold you'll be shouting mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy up and down

you see your life mr leo ?

3 Likes

Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by khaifa(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2017
babyBB:
I am in stream 2, just want to find out how persons in my category were registered, do you have answers for me pls.

If during registration u uploaded all documents requested for, u (might) be posted to your husband's state of residence. And if you are a pregnant or nursing mum, don't panic u will not stay in camp, after registration u would write to request for exeat from camp and u will be asked to return at d end of orientation camp. All d best sister...

1 Like

Re: For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp by CallmeAbbey: 1:50am On May 26, 2017
My sister was redeployed from Kogi to Oyo (Ibadan) on Heath ground and she just married recently but she has been find it difficult to submit her application online for redeployment to Lagos where her husband resides. This is the response showing from the online application:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

What does this mean? Is not possible for one to have redeployment twice with real evidence? Please help

(1) (Reply)

May Alawee For NYSC Batch A 2015 Stream 2 Corp Members / Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo / No NYSC Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.