Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Merits Of Smoking Under The Got Sun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Merits Of Smoking Under The Got Sun (385 Views)

Side Effect Of Smoking Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis (weed) / Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merits Of Smoking Under The Got Sun by kremlin01(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2017
Good day,

I had a very interesting chat on the subject with a close friend very recently and both of left the discussion uncertisfied.
This all started one hot Friday afternoon about 32 degree temperature, at a popular bus stop. While trying to board a bus to my destination, I spotted a group of person smoking furiously at about 2pm.

My confusion now goes thus.... I had the believe that people smoked cigarette in cold areas of the world in order to get some kind of warmth and it is somewhat reasonable. But why would someone want to smoke for the same reason under this our Nigerian sun? Is it safe to ask if these people are craving warmth at this time of the because they are Devil's grin...lol

Please, I would like your opinions on this...

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Sore Throat? Check This Remedies To Prevent Sore Throat / 21 Amazing Facts About The Human Body That We Never Knew / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.