Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos (661 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by feranmi400: 7:41am On May 25, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's wife and mother of his son, Aragorn, Precious Chikwendu, is celebrating her birthday today. Sharing beautiful new photos of herself on IG, she wrote;

"I can't help but take a moment and look back at my journey so far. It's been awesome. Every hurdle has been both inspiring and elevating."I appreciate the sweat and tears cos they formedthe trail. I bore them with all pleasure, knowing that I have a finish line to cross."I set the pace, always communing with the I Am That I Am and never forgetting that with Him ahead I need not look back. #myreflections#birthdaygirl"

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/25/ffks-wife-precious-chikwendu-celebrates-her-birthday-with-beautiful-new-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by feranmi400: 7:43am On May 25, 2017
FFK also celebrated her with a poem. Read what he wrote below:

Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On May 25, 2017
Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by adorablepepple(f): 7:47am On May 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ApolitiCal: 7:47am On May 25, 2017
Hmmn. This man will be changing wife like ordinary diapers. Diaris God oooo
Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 7:48am On May 25, 2017
Biafraan women are beauty are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by ApolitiCal: 7:58am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:
Biafraan women are beauty are like 5 and 6
You wanted to say Igbo women and cucumberism are 5&6?

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu Celebrates her Birthday With Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On May 25, 2017
ApolitiCal:

[s]You wanted to say Igbo women and cucumberism are 5&6?[/s]

Afonja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Faults El-rufai’s Claims On Ecological Fund Disbursement / I Will React When A Person Is Talking – Senator Bello Fires Back At Dino Melaye / The Nigeria Of Our Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.