Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) (1065 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by Abiodun2014(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2017
Bet9ja like we all know from the name is a betting platform where users can place their betting stakes and win cash if lucky.

The situation of Nigerians presently have made some deviate into this scheme with the mentality of making quick and fast money like they call it thereby putting in a lot of money and loosing at the end or been lucky and winning.

This post is in no way critizing the brand Bet9ja but trying to add more light on the demerit and possible advantages of using the betting platform Bet9ja.

During my year in school, i found it difficult to get cash to buy some handouts, buy clothes and accessories to be among the so-called big boy sensation back then in school. I really had no means of getting by until I was introduced to an online betting platform Bet9ja by a close friend. The site as I was told by my friend won him a lot of cash and after so much convincing I decided to register and start betting online.

Fortunately for me, my first bet with a hundred naira (#100) brought me a winning of Fourteen thousand Naira (#14,000). I was so excited when I discovered I won and within the next 24 hours I was able to withdraw my winnings. Guess what I got myself with the money; New Pair of Shoes, Clothes and other stuffs 14,000 naira can buy lol.

I saved some extra cash for me to play with on Bet9ja so I can earn more; Nigerian mentality. I staked some games all totaling to 200 odds and placed One thousand naira on it hoping to win a whooping sum of One million Naira. You guessed right. I lost the game.

With determination I decided to stake again not minding the fact I had lost a game previously. To cut the long staking game story short I kept on losing games till I exhausted the remaining money I had left.

I really can’t say I was addicted to the game per say, but I was so determined to win more since I have heard about people winning lot of money amounting to more than Fifty thousand naira, one million and even more. My friend who introduced me to the game won about Eighty thousand just with staking with one hundred naira (#100).

I was given some cash amounting to Seven thousand naira (#7000) by my mum to help deposit in the bank and I took to my usual resort of betting and spent everything on Bet9ja without winning anything. “Now what would I tell my mum happened to the money she gave me was what I kept pondering about”. I just had to lie that i was robbed on the way to the bank and she fell for it lol. Sorry about that mum.

cc lalasticlala abeg help me put am for frontpage make people dey aware. thanks

- See photo of OP at: http://betmanaics.com/bet9ja-betting-sites-can-ruin-make/

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On May 25, 2017

grin
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by Abiodun2014(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin
No be small thing
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by fox97(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2017
See dis man no cum here mak me vex undecided
U lost 7k u dey shout
Me way don waste more dan 50k neva win single penny neva complain na u

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by Xsem(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2017
fox97:
U lost 7k u dey shout
Wow. It's one of those things

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life (must Read) by Abiodun2014(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2017
fox97:
U lost 7k u dey shout
Hahahaaha

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho: I Do Give Kids A Chance, Just Look At Real Madrid / Neymargate: PSG Or Barcelona / 2odds Daily Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.