Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 (1658 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Infinix Hot 4 3G 16+2 Finally Got Android Nougat 7.0 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by srrrr(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
I got it this morning.
This is not the beta version

Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MeloGist(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
Am still yet to receive mine...
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by srrrr(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
The update has been withdrawn. I dont know what happened

Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MrScamp(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Just keep refeshing it it's still there just saw mine now
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MrScamp(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
just saw mine now

Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MeloGist(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
Were you able to update yours to the latest version?
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by srrrr(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
MrScamp:
just saw mine now
Were you using the beta version before. Did you flash the Tcard
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MrScamp(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
srrrr:

Were you using the beta version before. Did you flash the Tcard
Yes I was using a beta version before and no I didn't flash the tcard.The picture below is what you get after updating

Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by Techpaded(f): 3:21pm On May 26, 2017
Infinix and updates are like bread and butter
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by srrrr(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2017
MrScamp:

Yes I was using a beta version before and no I didn't flash the tcard.The picture below is what you get after updating
You don't get me. I'm not talking about this OTA update, I'm taking of the beta version you were using. Did you flash the beta through twrp or you used the tcard file and upgraded through system update?
The reason why I'm asking is because my phone is still on 6.0 and the nougat update I got has disappeared (it's a general problem) because it was an error. The official update for hot 4 will be out on the 6th of June and it seems the only people getting OTA updates (just like you) are the ones that are using the beta version. That's why I'm asking

1 Like

Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by PureMe01: 1:44am On May 27, 2017
brand new,unlaunched oukitel u16 max for sale for Lagos residents only for the sake of physical transaction.#55k.contact if interested.08058250312
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by MrScamp(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2017
srrrr:

You don't get me. I'm not talking about this OTA update, I'm taking of the beta version you were using. Did you flash the beta through twrp or you used the tcard file and upgraded through system update?
The reason why I'm asking is because my phone is still on 6.0 and the nougat update I got has disappeared (it's a general problem) because it was an error. The official update for hot 4 will be out on the 6th of June and it seems the only people getting OTA updates (just like you) are the ones that are using the beta version. That's why I'm asking
ok sorry for not understanding your question and also I upgraded through the tcard via the system update its safer than twrp
Re: Official Nougat 7.0 Update For Infinix Hot 4 by Donsammi(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
MrScamp:

ok sorry for not understanding your question and also I upgraded through the tcard via the system update its safer than twrp
hey wadup how's the phone .
I just ordered the lite version how's the battery ?

that's the reason I was I wanted to get this phone.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews To Android Users: Here's A New Feature For You. / How To Connect Your Android Phone And Smart Tv Wirelessly / Chinese Government Has Disrupted Whatsapp Messaging Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.