Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) (33282 Views)

Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by WotzupNG: 9:09am On May 25, 2017
Below is a picture of Moji Olaiya, a Nollywood Actress who recently passed away 2 months after she gave birth to her second child. In the picture, she’s seen putting on an APC attire which looks like she was on a campaign with the party. It is not quite clear which politician she was campaigning for, but a post by City People says the provision of funds for her burial arrangement was turned down by the Gov Fayose led Ekiti State Government cos she openly campaigned for the then incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi who was defeated by Gov Fayose a PDP member. Provisions for her burial later got sorted out by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain.

http://wotzup.ng/late-nollywood-actress-moji-olaiya-pictured-in-apc-campaign-attire/

2 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Mrop(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2017
Hmmmm.... I see

3 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
I only pray you don't meet another APC propaganda in your after Life

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
and some he-idiot and she-idiot are here bashing fayochukwu for not funding the burial of someone who personally campaign against him...JUST BECAUSE OF PEANUT SORT OUT

Thunderstorm scratch una yansh there!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2017
No wonder undecided

12 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
Her political opinion, RIP .

1 Like

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by flexyebe(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2017
ok ooo no wonder Fayose refuses to see into her matters ooo.naija politics in everything

9 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by WotzupNG: 9:43am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I only pray you don't meet another APC propaganda in your after Life
lalasticlala seun fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 25, 2017
sad Like seriously? You don't quote me to ask them to move it to Fp I'm not dating any of them
WotzupNG:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by theodara001(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
sad Like seriously? You don't quote me to ask them to move it to Fp

grin
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by newsynews: 11:22am On May 25, 2017
But wait o.
Is it the duty of a state government to fund the burial of a late celebrity?
lalasticlala

13 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by newsynews: 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
WotzupNG:
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by maverickdude(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by MasterChen: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
Sometimes, you gats book space for idiots lol

And for the clown who created this thread, what exactly are you trying to achieve with it?

Traffic on your blog?

11 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by DjHypno(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
Let this woman rest abeg undecided

6 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
They should just allow this lady to rest na!

1 Like

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Ihateafonja: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
ihateafonjas

6 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Edu3Again: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
angry no bad vibe reach APC.

1 Like

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by maverickdude(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
Abeg leave this woman and let her rest nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Fadelex(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
something is definitely wrong with whoever bring this trash out, what is the aim? why politicizing death issue? even if she openly campaign for buhari or fayemi, and so what? did she not have her right to align with whoever she likes? whoever bring out this trash my prayer is that may your actions and inactions be used to justify whatever evil that will soon befall you.

4 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
newsynews:
But wait o.

Is it the duty of a state government to fund the burial of a late celebrity?

lalasticlala
No
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Life is nothing
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Can you lot let her rest in peace?
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by adem30: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
No wonder Fayose no cooperate.....

Anyways its not his duty, He can only assist if He wish to

6 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by slurryeye2: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
Respect the dead and leave her out of y'all political innuendo

2 Likes

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by shaddoww: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
So?
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by tunapa2000: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Btruth: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
That is Fayose's problem.

Meanwhile;

Fatai Owoseni, Lagos CP Spoke:

“I am tired of hearing about shooting or killing of innocent persons. No one has the right to take another man’s life. It is only God that has the right to take life.

“It is your responsibility as a DPO to know those who are collecting bribe under you. If you refuse to stop them, they will stop you from being a DPO.

“It is embarrassing to see policemen collecting bribes and chasing yahoo yahoo boys for a DPO. I would not cover any DPO. I will expose you. Just leave Lagos before I get to your station. I cannot share out of your misconduct. I will give your photographs and details to journalists to expose you.”

“I am shocked to hear that some Area Commanders and DPOs are on the pay rolls of fraudsters. I am investigating. Just pray that I don’t get you. Just know that you are causing pains for taxpayers if you are intimidating them and collecting bribe from criminals.

“It is a curse to build a house with the money. The building would collapse on your head. Some of you even take people to the bank to collect money. If you train your children with the money, they won’t be useful to you.

“If those who were in the force before us bastardized it, we would not have the opportunity to be enlisted in the police. I am tired of pleading with police victims because you are doing what you are not supposed to do. Remember, one day, you are going to die and give account to your creator.”

“Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) should take note. I will not tolerate any act of indiscipline. Learn a lesson from DPO Ijeshatedo, who shot dead a fashion designer. He is in our custody and we are compiling charges against him. He would soon be arraigned in court.

“All DPOs in Ikorodu should use all resources within their disposals to fish out Badoo cult group that has been causing havoc in the community. I am giving you all 48 hours to decongest your cells. Nobody should be detained more than 48 hours. I will conduct checks on the cells,”

24 05 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by davodyguy: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
must we politicize everything?

Segun Arinze, Zaki Azi, Kate Henshaw etc all campaigned for PDP and GEJ, but if they have challenges, People like Tinubu and Fashola would help if need be.

Some PDP are so backward
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
When life or death is concerned,political differences must be put aside.
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
What a shame, and everyone was busy insulting fayosi. Now they have turn her Dead body to something else sad . Our Nigeria artist and fake life, only 15k dollar almost 20 of her colleagues can't contribute
Re: Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) by hush15: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
WotzupNG:

Below is a picture of Moji Olaiya, a Nollywood Actress who recently passed away 2 months after she gave birth to her second child. In the picture, she’s seen putting on an APC attire which looks like she was on a campaign with the party. It is not quite clear which politician she was campaigning for, but a post by City People says the provision of funds for her burial arrangement was turned down by the Gov Fayose led Ekiti State Government cos she openly campaigned for the then incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi who was defeated by Gov Fayose a PDP member. Provisions for her burial later got sorted out by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain.

http://wotzup.ng/late-nollywood-actress-moji-olaiya-pictured-in-apc-campaign-attire/

An that's it. She is now a tool for politics. This woman is dear to me cos and many cant understand but this is how APC use her for their selfish agenda.

Quite unfortunate. I think I need to speak with Alhaji on this before it gets out of hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University / Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.