Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee (36713 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Osagie Doesn't Deserve To Be Talking He Needs To Go Back To The Village' - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
DjHypno:
You didn't win Star Quest with your own talent. The other guy "Presh" was the back bone with his superb vocals. Harrysong is also better than you, accept it and move on.

so where is presh today
moreova harrysong is yet to make a hit like limpopo. btw wu is d boss n more successfull?
naa pesin wit higher grade fr xam sabi book oo 4get wu teach wu
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Alwayson: 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
Harrysong right now

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by salesforce: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
Lol
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
But he sings and dresses better than you.

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Ndmichaels(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Mr Colour Riot,who asked you?

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by gameboyo: 3:50pm On May 25, 2017
ericsmith:

so where is presh today
moreova harrysong is yet to make a hit like limpopo. btw wu is d boss n more success?
naa pesin wit higher grade fr xam sabi book oo 4get wu teach wu

Who wrote limpopo? Was limpopo more of a hit than reggae blues?
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by blackgorillaman: 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
And so when Quincy Jones was producing where is Birdman but today where Jones de yeyenatu,when oba of Lagos be king where Oduduwa king ojaja11 de but today nko?
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Honest2(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
Se oroniyen ?

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by ademide0710: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
Mr Colour riot, it's hard for you admit to those claims, which was true. Since Harrysong left you've been singing rubbish. Romantic call- wreck, desire - rubbish and Tender another rubbish but Tekno helped you small but still not the kind of music you produce before. Your Yansh don open!!

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Gkemz: 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
This has gotten to a stage where both parties grab gun for war. The strongest survive.
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
gameboyo:

Who wrote limpopo? Was limpopo more of a hit than reggae blues?

if yu teach me b4 xams n after exam result is out me d olodo had A ,,u d supposed effiwey got B..,wu sabi book... mrsong sey?
limpopo was more of a hit,, even gospel artiste jumped on it ,,lots of cover, nt to mention kcee ft no one
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by kingthreatz: 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
DjHypno:
You didn't win Star Quest with your own talent. The other guy "Presh" was the back bone with his superb vocals. Harrysong is also better than you, accept it and move on.

Word Presh had quality vocals. He was the man behind KC Presh.

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Realhommie(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
peterswagg:
na u know

meanwhile why do nairalanders hate airforce one
one girl just shade the heck out of him for one thread like that. grin grin
Which thread? lol
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by carzola(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
Just because i said harrysong
Pays twitter kids 5k for trend
He blocked me...

Now see your life..
Village man..

Who d fucck names
A record label alterplate..

Now we know.
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by softiebae: 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
insult!!! grin
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is bad, real bad Micheal Jackson.. hmmm

Now I'm mad, real mad Joe Jackson...
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On May 25, 2017
BroZuma:

Now I'm mad, real mad Joe Jackson...

Hahahahahahah..you know this
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hahahahahahah..you know this

The wayback machine...not too way back though.

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by macanu(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2017
Jesus is lord

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by KissnThel: 7:09pm On May 25, 2017
Me ; hello harrysong a.k.a mumu; wetin? Me ;CODE RED...I REPEA CODE RED harrysong; copy that

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

And yet he wrote most of your hit songs?

Don't mind the pathetic arrogant beast.

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 25, 2017
The same person wey dey village don pass you arrogant old cargo living under your younger brother's fame and wealth.
Lesson: THE HEADMASTER WAS ONCE A SCHOOL BOY.

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Nizguy(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
nothing spectacular beside he was once in the village wen rugged man etc won their own award
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
how many.young guys on.this forum still.recall that very day of the star quest final competition?2001 was it,even the duo of P SQUARE were still kids in jos then , i was in the uni rounding up .WE all gave them (KC PRESH)great support ,kcee was more of a local rapper then,the glory was more on presh (precious).

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2017
peterswagg:
na u know

meanwhile why do nairalanders hate airforce one
one girl just shade the heck out of him for one thread like that. grin grin
abeg wic thread is that.. Quote me with d link
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Sprumbaba: 1:25am On May 26, 2017
Shot Fired.
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by kokoA(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2017
Even Goodluck Jonathan was running around Otuke without shoes when Saraki was flying from one country to another attending big schools, so where's the sense in what this "rainbow" guy is saying?

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by IdeyFindWife: 8:30am On May 26, 2017
DjHypno:

grin but where's the other guy "Presh" now?grin

i think the fact is more like artistes "not biting fingers that fed them", paying-their-dues-and-moving-on-without-breaking-the-whole-house-down etc

Naija acts have dis filthy of dumping pple who help dem up once they're up. Djs' who played dem all over town, small-town producers, struggling OAP's who gave dem their first, "much-needed" hypes, managers, troops, street-teams, promoters etc. All the culture real hiphop/rap niggas took as 'da rule' to lay foundation for great empires like defjams, Rocafella etc. You look at all the Nas', Jayz's, SnoopDog's, Biggie's etc and you realize they were not just people, they were 'industries'! So many could point to rising from their successes too because they didn't have crazy, selfish attitude yet they still looked out for themselves and did the 'business of music' very well.

Olamide seems to be giving young grinders a platform, sure contracts, clean breaks and continuous collabs after; yet lot's of Nigerians don't seem to understand or appreciate his art and large heart. All dey do is condemn the brovah. how does he compare with kcee/harrysong/e-money now? And on the harrysong issue sef, aint niggas like him the reason nobody wants to do anything for talented but broke" musicians now?
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by octintopp: 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
Harrysong got more talent than you Mr man...go and learn how to sing Berra son

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Khez: 5:08pm On May 26, 2017
And then So? he still came and beat you and became a big boy"i dont understand the pettiness undecided ?

1 Like

Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by Adiola(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is bad, real bad Micheal Jackson.. hmmm
kanye west
Re: When I Won Starquest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In The Village- Kcee by SalamRushdie: 8:50pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
kanye west

Yass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.