Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind (695 Views)

Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
I purposely created this thread to mock u @ holwahala19 but later changed my mind.

pls stop spreading fake news here.
stop creating unnecessary threads.
jamb has come and gone.
250 is not all that poor.
gather ur self together and focus on ur future.
u live in Trafford.
u driver Bentley.
u are very rich.
u are a Harvard graduate.
u work in an oil company.
who fuc..kingly cares?

lalasticlala pls note this monicker and send him to nairaland prison if he continues to be a nuisance here
Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by Victornezzar: 11:00am On May 25, 2017
U just mocked ur sef cos dat guy is just looking for popularity nd he's trying 2 act funny
Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by Hrilly: 11:04am On May 25, 2017
too many fools on NL.
Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
U just mocked ur sef cos dat guy is just looking for popularity nd he's trying 2 act funny
the Guy's nuisance is much
Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by Victornezzar: 11:06am On May 25, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
the Guy's nuisance is much
He's an infant
y re u worrying ur self
Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by holywahala19(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
oh so em don rich a point people use me to dey create threads.

poor jambito everywhere.

I dey my oil company office at Trafford, UK, when I return back tonight una go see threads tire.

I'm very rich my people.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

to all my haters

Re: wanted to mock one nairaland but later changed my mind by Friedyokes: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
No fear he is just my driver

I am richer my people

I own a major share in all the world's oil companies

Abu Dhabi, UAE.

2020 Rolls Royce

chi / Help A FUTA Aspirant On His Subjects Combination– It's Very Urgent !!! / Jamb Announces New Policy Today