Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) (3670 Views)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakare Looks So Handsome In New Photos / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by etchiep(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2017
1. BOVI

Bovi is one of the top comedians in the country today. He is married to Christabel and they are happy together. Christabel is rated as one of the top most beautiful wives of Nigerian comedy.

2. AY

Comedian Ayo Makun popularly known as AY is one of the top comedians in the country today and he continues to stay relevant. He got married to his beautiful wife, Mabel on the 28th of November, 2008. The comedian revealed that one of the reasons he married the woman he calls his wife was because of her fine legs. They both have a lovely daughter together named Michelle.

3. Ali Baba

Ali Baba is the pioneer of modern comedy in Nigeria and continues to remain relevant. He has been with his wife for 16 years and they have five children together; three girls and a set of twin boys.

4. Klint Da Drunk

Klint Da Drunk is one unique act in the comedy industry that has differentiated himself from the regular way comedians act on stage; his drunk act on stage has made him unique. He got married to his better half, Lilen in the year 2007. Their marriage is blessed with two kids.

5. Seyi Law

Seyi law has really made a name for himself since he came into the industry. He married his pretty Igbo wife, Ebere Cham on the 28th of March, 2012 and they have a child together.

6. Julius Agwu

Julius Agwu, who has maintained his comedy act for years now, got married to his beautiful wife, Ibiere in 2008, and they are blessed with two kids.

7. Basketmouth

Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth is one of the biggest and successful comedians in the industry today, is making it bigger for himself. He got married to his pretty wife, who he dated for seven years before marrying her on the 6th of November, 2010. They are blessed with two beautiful kids.

8. Akpororo

Comedian Akpororo has been the object of his own joke severally where he’s bashed himself for his not so good looks. He got married to the love of his life, Josephine in late 2015

9. I Go Dye

Popular comedian, I Go Dye is one of the most respected Nigerian comedians today and he rose to fame by bashing on his look. He was also famous for bringing the name ‘Atutupoyoyo’ into the comedy scene. The comedian is happily married to his beautiful wife, Stella and they are blessed with one child.

SOURCE: https://viralpostng.com/9-not-handsome-nigerian-comedians-married-beautiful-women-photos-8-prettier-current-miss-world.html/

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by LordCrimson(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2017
That Akpororo's case is a mismatch jooorh

4 Likes

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 10:45am On May 25, 2017
When you have money (I mean tons of it) you are handsome enough to almost everyone. End of story.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Godmother(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
When you have money (I mean tons of it) you are handsome enough to almost everyone. End of story.

Lolz
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 10:51am On May 25, 2017
Godmother:

Lolz
You know it's true sha grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by newyorks(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2017
Money defines goodlooking. nobody has as many cousins like a cheating boyfriend.
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by engrMikemd(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2017
this proves that I get hope
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by dahunsy(f): 11:12am On May 25, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# check their bank acct first....then pic their face again
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Mrop(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2017
Ohhh nice one
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by smardray(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2017
There is something fine abou them.

They all seem to have fine shadows nd cute fingerprints.
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 25, 2017
na akpororo babe make sense pass lol
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2017
That is to say "owo ni Koko" !!!

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
Na wetin concern una
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by TechPanda(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
Who will nah marry this one?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
Is there any comedian that is handsome?
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Is there any comedian that is handsome?

Yes me..

@opp this na all the comedian for 9ja naa
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
MilesLamar:

Yes me..

@opp this na all the comedian for 9ja naa
Ironically i guess
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Ironically i guess
At least I didn't add fyne to ma Nick :p
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2017
And so?
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by blaquebelle: 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
When the money talks what is there to say
Re: 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
They r not handsome but their pocket is handsome

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Bimbo Akintola And Yemi Blaq Weds Secretly In Ibadan Today – See / Doctors Reveal 3 Most Dangerous Sèx Positions For Men (number 2 Will Shock You) / Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.