Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mobile Money Transfer Mistake Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mobile Money Transfer Mistake Joke (791 Views)

Funny: Mistaken Money Transfer(video) / Don't Use Your Other Friend Mistake To Punish Another Of Your Friend. Photos / Check Out This Hilarious Mistake I Saw At The Back Of A Notebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Transfer Mistake Joke by ngoremeka: 10:58am On May 25, 2017
A guy mistakenly transferred N200,000 (out of N210,000 balance
in his account) to a wrong account number via mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:
"Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I
believe you have received the money I sent to you.
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order
of glorious satanism in the Ogboni fraternity
scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight.
That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance. But in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to
avoid ur sudden death."

Five minutes later, he got an SMS saying: "Please send another N200,000 my friend is also interested. Nigerian economy has frustrated us too much."

The man fainted......

Don't laff alone.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Maths In Town / See What Man Who Doesn’t Have Money For Plasma TV Did (see Photo) / Comedy Skit! Bread(mark Angel Comedy Episode 161)so Mark Angel Can Do This.. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.