Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Save Big On Hosting And Domain With Whogohost 10th Anniversary - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Save Big On Hosting And Domain With Whogohost 10th Anniversary (358 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost / My Site Has Been Down With WHOGOHOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Big On Hosting And Domain With Whogohost 10th Anniversary by Astutechris(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2017
Whogohost – one of the top domain registrars and web hosting companies in Nigeria – is turning 10 this month (May) and they are offering huge discounts across their products to celebrate their 10 years of doing business.

10 of their products has been discounted and promo is scheduled to run for 10 days to correlate with their 10th anniversary.

The Whogohost promo is scheduled to run from 23th of May to 1st of June.

Whogohost 10th Anniversary Promo Details

List of all the Whogohost products being discounted:

Shared hosting – 50% off
Site builder – 25% off
SSL certificate – 10% off
.ng domains – 10% off
Cloud hosting – 10% off
G Suite – 10% off
CodeGuard – 25% off
Professional website design service – 10% off
SiteLock – 25% off
Local hosting – 5% off
Click here to get the discount code and details of all the Whogohost offers.

Promo T&C

Here are the terms and conditions for the the offers offered by Whogohost:

All offer is valid from May 23rd through June 1st, 2017
All orders must be placed and paid for before or on June 1st, 2017.
The promotional discount applies to fresh orders only. It is not applicable to renewals.

Source.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Non Hosted Naija Adsense Account / I Need Wordpress Helper Here / If I Post Adsense For Sale Mods Ban Me Straight? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.