Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) (811 Views)

Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by godfrey01(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2017
Video of an indian man who climbed a train surface online. The man who was unidentified, was being begged by security men to come down from the top of a train, but he refused and you will be surprised at what happened to him immmediately a refused being helped.
source https://web.facebook.com/uwa.jerry/posts/1121373954633178?comment_id=1121856797918227&reply_comment_id=1121859167917990&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1495647852535613 on top the train was an high tension. the man foolishly touched the high tension, he was roasted to death completely.

1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by absoluteSuccess: 11:18am On May 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by nextprince: 11:19am On May 25, 2017
Oboy!

Op, this is more about the high tension cable than the train because he doesn't need to be at the front top of the train to still get roasted if he gets hold of a live high tension cable.
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by donbenie(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
Guy,this one na roasting o..
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by decatalyst(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2017
He went 'home' via the burst of fire! grin

He was plainly stupid!

Doing the wrong thing, in a wrong way and at a wrong place...probably in a wrong country too undecided
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
looks like that guy in fantastic4 movie
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by Israeljones(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2017
I dont believe this ur story....
judging by the time remaining of that video.....
the timing in the third pix is showing the man standing on the train holding the wire(-0.35).....the same time is still showing the man set on fire like you claimed... how is that even possible... so the time paused and but video was still rolling..

Op we r not fools.... tell us another lie abeg
Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by godfrey01(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2017
Israeljones:
I dont belive this ur story....
judging by the time remaining of that video.....
the timing in the second pix is showing the man standing on the train holding the wire(-0.35).....the same time is still showing the man set on fire like you claimed...

Op we r not fools.... tell us another lie abeg

my guy its real ok.... I have all the pics, I uploaded only four because nairaland alllows only four
here are the rest

Re: Don't Ever Climb The Top Of A Train, See What Happened To This Man (pic) by Nbote(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2017
If na naija nothing go happen, becos lite no go dey d wire... Secondly where we see d trains for here talk more of standing atop it.. In India and South Africa it's normal for ppl to ride on top trains, na free ride but at ur own risk...

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen It All, I Want To Die Now And Have Some Rest – Evans Declares / Woman Left Wounded After Attack By Pastor In Ogun State. Graphic Photos / Wicked! 24 Year Old Man Arrested For Killing Three Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.