Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

SSS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSS (2502 Views)

Nigeria (SSS) Recruitment 2015/16 Is Out.office Contact 07061643461to Apply & Fo / State Security Service (SSS) Application Form Is Still On Sale.for Help And More / Student Arrested For Hacking Jamb, Neco, Sss, Nscdc Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS by abiatonye(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
QQQQQ
Re: SSS by ahamdiheme: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hello there, I am a post graduate student studying Electrical Electronics Engineering in Eastern Mediterranean University Famagusta North Cyprus. I would advice your friend not to go to CIU because it is the newest (1997) and the least recognized university in North Cyprus. If he/she still insists, then I advice not to stay on campus as CIU isn't in a city, it is more on the roadside.

Getting a part time job is really not worth it, the pay is not commensurate with hours required for study. For a frugal lifestyle in Cyprus one would need between 300 and 500 dollars a month. If his qualification is impressive, I would advice to apply to my school as there is opportunity for him/her to be a research assistant in the department which will pay 250-500 dollars monthly, CIU doesn't have any opportunities like that.

North Cyprus is a stepping stone for greater heights, it is an easy start of an international career. Feel free to contact me for any questions

Cheers
Re: SSS by whiskers: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hey there,
Would lyk to knw wat it takes to obtain a visa to north cyprus and subsequently secure admission into any post graduat school in north Cyprus, Pls help wif full dtails, as toproceedure, cost, qualifications and so on, ur response will be highly appreciated, could mail dem to harris_pharris@yahoo.com
Re: SSS by ahamdiheme: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
It depends on what you want to study. It is generally not difficult to get admission and you can only get a visa after you have paid your fees. What do you want to study, what school, when do u want to start?
Re: SSS by whiskers: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks for ur reply, as it is highly appreciated,
I intend to do a post grad course in accontancy or any management course in any good north cyprus school, lyk yours, i would want to know the cost implication, admission proceedure, visa securring process and would love to start ASAP cos am rounding up my NYSC this February, Help me with the step by step proceedure, Thanks once more
Re: SSS by ahamdiheme: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2010
First and foremost, you need to identify the school you want. I can tell you that my school requires you to submit your credentials which can be done by email. After evaluating your application, you are given admission then you will need to pay your fees ($10,000) approximately, i think its less than that. After you pay fees, then the school will send your name to the Embassy of turkey in Nigeria and also send you a confirmation letter which you will take to the embassy for visa. Once you pay your fees, visa is guaranteed.

If you want to apply to my school, I can help you. All you need to do is email me your credentials: O-level Results, A scanned copy of your international passport, Transcript from your undergraduate studies, and a copy of your under graduate certificate.

It is not a difficult process once you have these documents in place. The next admission is for September but you can apply now. I wish you all the best. You don't need to go through any agents because they will just collect money from you for no reason. There is no application fee, all you need to pay is your school fees.
Re: SSS by ahamdiheme: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
Sorry I mistakingly deleted your email can you resend pls
Re: SSS by whiskers: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks i got ur reply,
You've really been of gr8 help, really. Would rally round to gather the requisite documents you said where necessary for admission, pls it would also help if u gave me ur school details so i conduct a lil bit of research into their courses and some other stuffz,
Like you requested, here's my Email: harris_pharris@yahoo.com, looking 4wrd to hearing from you,
Re: SSS by alabireal: 4:52pm On May 26, 2010
Hi everyone, I needs any ones help concerning the student visa application procedure to north Cyprus,
I recently secured an admission to a school over there for a postgraduate study.

I will also need more details on the livelihood situation of Nigerians over there as regards job opportunities ,please anyone with a helpful information can get to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

oladeindeadewale@yahoo.com
Re: SSS by alabireal: 5:31pm On May 26, 2010
Hi everyone, I needs any ones help concerning the student visa application procedure to north Cyprus,
I recently secured an admission to a school over there for a postgraduate study.

I will also need more details on the livelihood situation of Nigerians over there as regards job opportunities ,please anyone with a helpful information can get to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

alabireal:

Thanks

Re: SSS by gossyomega(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective university. it is the bets way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy
Re: SSS by alabireal: 4:18pm On May 29, 2010
thanks so much bros,

its a welcome gesture.
Re: SSS by Macfedo(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2013
Please is there any naija pikin going for EMU fall semester in september....pls i need to go with someone.
Re: SSS by umoski1(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2013
Macfedo: Please is there any naija pikin going for EMU fall semester in september....pls i need to go with someone.
. Yes bro...a friend of mine is coming to EMU dis september.u guys can go together

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Strike / Guidline On Registration In Bayero University Kano / ICAN Tuition Center In Magboro For The Ibafo/arepo/magboro/warewa/oke-afa Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.