Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ipob Sit At Home Live Posters And Reason For The Sit At Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ipob Sit At Home Live Posters And Reason For The Sit At Home (515 Views)

Things To Do During The Sit At Home / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Sit At Home Live Posters And Reason For The Sit At Home by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2017

Here is a picturw,and posters of the the sit at home 30th may.all over enugu.

On the posters you see the reason fo the sit at home

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Live Posters And Reason For The Sit At Home by damilola1978: 6:40am On May 26, 2017
I just pray this does not cause any unpleasant event
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Live Posters And Reason For The Sit At Home by Moneytize: 6:42am On May 26, 2017
O

(1) (Reply)

Who Operates Phone For Cobham Asuquo / Husband Caught Having S3x With A Neighbour In A Toilet / Man Gets $870,000 After Doctor Removes Wrong Testicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.