Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit (717 Views)

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2017
According to Wikipedia, President Buhari was invited as a guest to the 43rd G7 summit of world leaders beginning tomorrow May 26th in Sicily, Italy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_G7_summit

Now my question is will he be attending given his current state of health? and if not, who in the Nigerian government will be representing him? This is an important event I do not think Nigeria should miss just because Mr. president is not well.
Re: Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by adem30: 11:30am On May 25, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
According to Wikipedia, President Buhari was invited as a guest to the 43rd G7 summit of world leaders beginning tomorrow May 26th in Sicily, Italy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_G7_summit

Now my question is will he be attending given his current state of health? and if not, who in the Nigerian government will be representing him? This is an important event I do not think Nigeria should miss just because Mr. president is not well.

Please remind me what we have gain from the previous summit?

Will Nigeria stop to be existing if no one represent us in the said summit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by Blue3k(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2017
Why should he bother himself when his VP can do it while he recovers. He has his staff for a reason. I doubt he'll come out personally for it.
Re: Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by coolcatty: 12:30pm On May 25, 2017
adem30:

Please remind me what we have gain from the previous summit?

Will Nigeria stop to be existing if no one represent us in the said summit?

Typical afonja......you would have cried to high heavens if it was gej.....imagine if gej was not invited to this summit....you would have been whinning your ewedu oily soup mouth taking rubbish as usual.......now you are defending the vegetable man......bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Why should he bother himself when his VP can do it while he recovers. He has his staff for a reason. I doubt he'll come out personally for it.
There is no indication the VP or any other senior govt official is attending that's why I asked. I have scanned the entire media and found no report of anyone representing us.
Re: Buhari Was Invited To G7 Summit by adem30: 12:38pm On May 25, 2017
coolcatty:

Typical afonja......you would have cried to high heavens if it was gej.....imagine if gej was not invited to this summit....you would have been whinning your ewedu oily soup mouth taking rubbish as usual.......now you are defending the vegetable man......bloody hypocrite.

Guy, locate the nearest Lagoon nearest to you.
I don't deal with your type.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What An Igbo Man Said About Nnamdi Kanu - Read / Finally, Nigerian Govt. Releases Details Of Paris Club Refunds To States / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass Calabar Contractor Not Paid!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.