Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months (601 Views)

Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) / In Love Wit My Best Friend / My Ex-girlfriend Still Treating Me To Sleep With Her After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months by Loveme23(f): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
i cant seems to get my mind of my ex, althou we'va been separated for like 30 months now, i still care abut him. but he has moved on now. i want him bck. wat can i do to have him bck in my life?
Re: I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months by HeroKing: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Loveme23:

i cant seems to get my mind of my ex, althou we'va been separated for like 30 months now, i still care abut him. but he has moved on now. i want him bck. wat can i do to have him bck in my life?

There is no angel under the sun as far as relationships are concerned. For you to get the "Mr. Perfect", I guess those type are only available in the cementaries! Long lasting relationship are built from the scratch and are not just plucked from the shelve but it seems what you want is the ready made stuff.

With your above post, it is obvious you are wasting your time without knowing. For your information, those folks too would have seen the greed in you and must have decided to treat you like tissue paper to be used and dumped. If you want to learn from your own experience, you will know that the guy you dumped 30 months ago is no longer the same guy today. He probably has grown, he has improved and most likely arrived. Meanwhile you must have sacked him when he looked unsuitable to your warped standard at that time. The earlier you sit up and pray to God for contentment the better.

So long, no harm is meant, just being thruithful.
Re: I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months by Spanishfly(f): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2010
HeroKing:

There is no angel under the sun as far as relationships are concerned. For you to get the "Mt. Perfect", I guess those type are only available in the cementaries! Long lasting relationship are built from the scratch and are not just plucked from the shelve but it seems what you want is the ready made stuff.

With your above post, it is obvious you are wasting your time without knowing. For your information, those folks too would have seen the greed in you and must have decided to treat you like tissue paper to be used and dumped. If you want to learn from your own experience, you will know that the guy you dumped 30 months ago is no longer the same guy today. He probably has grown, he has improved and most likely arrived. Meanwhile you must have sacked him when he looked unsutable to your warped standard at that time. The earlier you sit up and pray to God for contentment the better.

So long, no harm is meant, just being thruithful.

Wow!!!! How do u know she was the one that dumped him?
Re: I Am In Love Wit My Ex After Breaking Up For 30 Months by donjon: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Europe By Desert: Travails Of African Or Nigerian Migrants / Strictly For Arochukwu Indigenes / Man Or Woman(what Would U Choose For A 2nd Chance?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.