Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar (23737 Views)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by GEJDHERO: 4:18pm On May 25, 2017
scrap Jamb let each university conduct their own exams
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:
why your sister cheat in the exam hall

Ode, u tink dis is funny, u don't knw that innocent candidates will b affected.....
She is not like u nw
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
snoopy1:
Just release my sister's result.... Since last wk Wednesday... Una wan give her high bp ni?

I wrote mine last week Wednesday too and got my result on Sunday. #287
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
weyabcom:
whats her name nd what center so i can help out for d release
Centre is mapoly
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
1marviz:

I wrote mine last week Wednesday too and got my result on Sunday. #287
Depends on the centre.
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Tenim47(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
snoopy1:

Ode, u tink dis is funny, u don't knw that innocent candidates will b affected.....
She is not like u nw
ur foolishness cnt be treat.
ofcourse u jst read the reason why the unreleased result had been witheld if not malpractrise then what,? are u expecting 400/400?
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 25, 2017
snoopy1:
Depends on the centre.
my centre was "nabteb ICT centre" ikpoba hill,Edo state, Benin city.
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by samuel900(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2017
a fool at 40.......u call him strict man. omugooooo
tomaudu:
Very strict man... Nigeria need people like him to succeed
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by UncutSk(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
Enyia release my babe result angry
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Sultan5(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:

ofcourse u jst read the reason why the unreleased result had been witheld if not malpractrise then what,? are u expecting 400/400?

U didn't read the part where JAMB boss said although not all of them may be culpable. How can every single person in a center(centers like Benchill in Warri, Mapoly in Abeokuta and Kemade in Ile Ife) from 13 to 20 be engaged in malpractice. Lets be a little less pessimistic in our thoughts please. At least give your fellow brothers, sisters, sons, daughter the benefit of the doubt.
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by bonifieldstun(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
AWON ELERI BU
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
menacity:
This is not funny,My Younger Sister wrote her exam in Classical school warri last week wednesday but till date .No result yet. whats the issue peeps pls
Same story here. My sister wrote in classical on Tuesday and till this very moment no result.
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:

Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by TunAb8(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2017
skillful01:
F.uck u sire,f.uck the jam-board and f.uck the center I took the exam(s)
lol did you fail no? grin wink[b][/b]
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by weyabcom: 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
snoopy1:

Centre is mapoly
drop her reg no
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Markangel: 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
[url=healthblogging.ga]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE »[/url]
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
TunAb8:
lol did you fail no? grin wink[b][/b]

Had a score of 230...used only 77mins due to server error.
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by chinwejanebae: 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
Thank God say I don jump and pass
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by anuoluwapo0202(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
help me too
have done mine since on Thursday at mapoly
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by chiron(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2017
weyabcom:
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by nisimi09: 6:24pm On May 25, 2017
Alhkerimu:
There is cctv camera in all the centre that partake in this year examination with Some pecunis heavy security presence, you will be search from head to toes to make sure you did not indulge in any form of malpractice before you entre inside.

But i'm so much suprise hearing malpractice from jamb official and the same time, i find it difficult to undertand the kind of malpractice they were saying.
I wonder if talking to your seat mate during exam also a malpractice?

Someone should clear me here.

I wrote the exam and can confirm malpractice happened. Someone close to my sit brought expo im, I didn't know how he managed to bring it in. Am expecting him to have been caught already. I was about rounding up when I observed him. I quickly rushed up and left the hall. I finished my work 30 min before the exam ended. And have seen my result
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On May 25, 2017
Useless man, God punish you for carrying jamb work for head thereby refusing us admission into yaba left
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On May 25, 2017
menacity:
This is not funny,My Younger Sister wrote her exam in Classical school warri last week wednesday but till date .No result yet. whats the issue peeps pls
i wroted mine too at the same centre,i think I sawed your sister at the centre
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Rechner(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2017
Jamb and errors
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by luckiest1(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
post=56865344:
Examination body, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board on Thursday states that the results of candidates identified in footages of Close Circuit Television (CCTV) to have indulged in unwholesome practices during the just-concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) won't be released.

Registar of JAMB, Ishaq Oloyede, who spoke on Channels Television Sunrise Daily said the agency had been busy in the past days reviewing recorded footages of the examination across the country, and that a number of candidates had been marked out for sanction.

Oloyede, was responding to a question by one of the anchors of the programme on why some candidates were yet to receive their results despite promises by JAMB to release outcomes within 24 hours.

The registrar said, “Those who have not received (their results) are qualified not to receive for now. In all cases where there were no problems, we released results of the examination within 24 hours.

“But those who have not (received their results), they may not be culpable but we are investigating. Where we have reason to doubt anything or where we have report of anything that is not acceptable to us, we have withheld the results.

“And we will keep on releasing them as we clear them. For instance, this morning, we released another 15,000 results. But among those who sat in that centre, we have reasons, concrete evidence to say about 300 of them, their results will not be released because we know they were not in the hall where the examination took place.

“We are comparing those who sat for the examination, how long they sat in the hall, and how some of them took excuses that they were going to the toilet only to go to what they called VIP…

“All this we are now able to track. And we want to say that we will not hesitate to sanction anybody no matter how highly placed.”

Mr. Oloyede said the CCTV cameras deployed at every Computer Based Test (CBT) centres across the country helped JAMB to detect and arrest unwholesome practices.

He said some centre operators however tried to sabotage his agency’s plan to make the examination fraud-free, citing the example of a centre in Kubwa, Abuja, where operators blinded the cameras with sacks to frustrate remote detection of malpractices that happened there.

The JAMB registrar appealed to credible organisations and individuals to come forward to partner JAMB in the establishment of reputable CBT centres across the country.

“Crooks are now establishing CBT centres, and meeting our requirements only to misuse the opportunities,” he said.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2017/05/utme-2017-why-results-of-some.html

cc lalasticlala
I didn't cheat so u guys should pls let me see my score... I sat for the exam since on the 15th..
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2017
my center was as clean and silent as grave yard.wrote on the 15th yet no results.pls release results of we that did our exam at dorf CBT center asero Abeokuta. since on the 15th now.we are tired

1 Like

Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by chibatov(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
weyabcom:
please sir help me.
chibuzor chidikwa classical international schools, warri. Tuesday 7:00am
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Nuel25846(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
me during jamb exam. grin

Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by dola139: 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
Important notice to all jamb candidates @ www.naijalatest.tk [color=#990000][/color]
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by MaestroZeus(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2017
anuoluwapo0202:
help me too
have done mine since on Thursday at mapoly
did mine Wednesday at mapoly no result also(1:30) my frnd did his 9:00 no result also ....dos idiot saying maybe we were cheating in d exam hall are jst showing dier stupidity....is it possible dat since Tuesday in dah Skul malpractice has been going on....maybe jamb is jst looking for scapegoat
Re: UTME 2017: Why The Results Of Some Candidates Won't Be Released – Registrar by Roadmike(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2017
tomaudu:
Very strict man... Nigeria need people like him to succeed

Which man ? This Bigot ! Na lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria / Landmark University Commissions 30,000 Capacity Automated Layer Pen / 16 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.