Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World (2112 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Biafrareform(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
A UNITED SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH WILL BIRTH THE RICHEST NATION IN THE WORLD - BIAFRA

I am worried that some seemingly educated sons and daughters of Rivers State still evince queer apathy for our sisters and brothers in the East. I am befuddled that the elders with whom I sat two days ago were most infantile in their discussion with me about the impending unity of our regions. An elder made me wince when he called our hero, Nnamdi Kanu, a politician. My goodness! The same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that came down to Igweocha to meet our beloved Mama Annkio Briggs? A lot of childish reasons were given for their doubt as to his sincerity and the unity. Thanks be to God that we are not relying on elders who are such by name alone. The youths, common people in the Niger Delta, and everyone that agrees that Nigeria has expired are working together to achieve two things:

1) Rebirth the unity of South-East and South-South.
2) Rebirth Biafra Republic.

An elder, out of frustration, asked me to shut up, but the activism in me made my voice stentorian to the extent that they could not contain me any further. No elder is truly one, if he cannot sift truth from lies. No elder is truly one, if he is gullible and incorrigible. Yes, no elder is truly one, if he thinks respect is his right, whereas it should be earned. We, the enlightened youths, are tired of the baseless hatred and lucid distortion of facts. I grimaced as if I mouthed a bitter pill when an elder told me that the Igbo called Port Harcourt "Igweocha" because they wanted to claim it. Claim it? How? I asked, but the claimant, as usual, had no evidence. These are the tissues of lies that have come from our enemy, and that have simmered down in some of our so-called elders. What is even more baffling is that some of these elderly advocates of unfounded tales are EDUCATED. I am bewildered. Any education that does not transform a person is empty. No one is truly educated, if he cannot think independently. A closed mind needs functional and liberating education. Little wonder our so-called elders belittle themselves before politicians most of whom are younger than their children. We have a preponderance of very servile elders down South. It is a very shameful thing.

Anyway, thanks be to the Most High God that a truly educated elder, my beloved Mama Annkio Briggs, was handy to correct some pseudo historical accounts. It was she who made it clear to me that IGWEOCHA does not bear any possessive acceptation (meaning). It was our beloved Amazon Queen that shed light on this inky side of our history. It was called IGWEOCHA before Rivers State was created. Our brothers and sisters in the East had always identified with us before the Civil War, and that was the name given to Port Harcourt. Now that we all know that our eastern compatriots never made any claim over Port Harcourt, but rather related with/to us as their brothers on the other side, can these pejorative and destructive fairytales die?

Finally, those who were happy that our sister regions did not work together during the war because of the creation of Rivers State by Gowon should answer the following questions:

1) If the creation of Rivers State was not designed to break the solidarity in Eastern Region, how come Dr. Ken Saro-Wiwa fought and died for the creation of Ogoni Kingdom?

2) If the creation of Rivers State solved any major problem, how come Sen. (Dr.) Obi Wali of Ikwerre wanted another State, for which he was even butchered?

3) What was the Kaiama Declaration of Adaka Boro for, if Rivers State was working?

Today, we celebrate Rivers State @50 as if all is well. I can celebrate Gov. Wike's achievements in two years, but certainly not Rivers State @50, since I know our state is a far cry from what was envisaged. We have lost Olympia Hotel and Airport Hotel, yet we celebrate. Our heroes have all been killed, yet we celebrate. Our communities have become deserted places due to arm struggle between and among cult groups, yet we celebrate. Innocent, unarmed agitators who were jubilant over Donald Trump's victory were chased down and killed by men of the police in Port Harcourt, yet we celebrate. Have we become so divorced from reality? Rivers State is an integral part of this mud house called Nigeria. What we see in Rivers State are fallouts of our national problem. Ile-Ife and Agatu have had their share. Let us tell ourselves the truth: Nigeria has expired. It is time to go. This tussle over who signs national budget gives us the needed window of happenstance to unite our regions and leave.

Let the South-East, South-South, and every other victim of economic and political disintegration sit round the dialogue table, review the Biafra Constitution and system of government and reach a consensus. We are all pillaged by one enemy - the North. Let our unity be the needed instrument. I already know that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's visit to the Amazon Queen of Niger Delta has caused a serious quaking in the North. Let us disregard those elders that tell us lies and work as a people bound by love, understanding, and solidarity. Let us use the truth to destroy their lies. A united South-East and South-South comes with several seaports, numerous natural resources, and the most active commercial activities. Let us think outside the box and birth a nation that will be better than the US and Britain.

God bless Biafra.
God bless East
God bless down South
God bless IYC
God bless INC
God bless NDSDM
God bless Lower Niger Congress
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Mama Annkio Briggs
God bless Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Amberon: 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
Lol
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Qmerit(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2017
Why always calling on SS to join the SE as a Nation? What tells you SS can't stand on its own as a Nation? And severally SS govs have said SS is not part of your agitation!!! Rivers said so, Delta said so, Edo said so, Akwabom said so, Bayelsa same thing Cross Rivers is not left out. If I were you I would rather preach for the unity of the SE first as a Nation which am supporting though. My anger is just go and leave others. And others would get theirs and hopefully the country would be divided into 5. The North, ES, SS, SW, North Central.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 25, 2017
Qmerit:
[s]Why always calling on SS to join the SE as a Nation? What tells you SS can't stand on its own as a Nation? And severally SS govs have said SS is not part of your agitation!!![/s]

23 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Qmerit(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Real2020 post=56867778][/quote] Hisss any one who's against you is. Afoja Hehehehe well am not from SW am from SS Edo state and bring a good point to argue/debate with you not this Afoja/Biafra of a thing!

4 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Qmerit(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Real2020 post=56867778][/quote].

Hisss any one who's against you is. Afoja Hehehehe well am not from SW am from SS Edo state and bring a good point to argue/debate with you not this Afoja/Biafra of a thing!

3 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by deedeedee1: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
It is good but dont you think that you are creating another "mini nigeria". The minorities will always cry of marginalization

3 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
Qmerit:

[s] Hisss any one who's against you is. Afoja Hehehehe well am not from SW am from SS Edo state and bring a good point to argue/debate with you not this Afoja/Biafra of a thing!
[/s]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by 1Rebel: 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
Qmerit:
Why always calling on SS to join the SE as a Nation? What tells you SS can't stand on its own as a Nation? And severally SS govs have said SS is not part of your agitation!!! Rivers said so, Delta said so, Edo said so, Akwabom said so, Bayelsa same thing Cross Rivers is not left out. If I were you I would rather preach for the unity of the SE first as a Nation which am supporting though. My anger is just go and leave others. And others would get theirs and hopefully the country would be divided into 5. The North, ES, SS, SW, North Central.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 25, 2017
Is Edo state really SS. I think they should join the SW.

4 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by victorDanladi: 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
Just leave them oh,the jewish yiibo as slaves cant live without their Ijaw masters now.GEJ and edwin clark will be their first president.The Master-Slave relationship must continue.

10 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Jabioro: 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
After all self acclaimed analysis, your commentators could not see anything good in your effort, all they could do and comment, dance and jubilate was Afonjas!!! Excess of miscreants killed good ideas.. talk to your people otherwise by the time you finally secure Biafra there is going to be another internal crisis beyond any external aggression.. Rwanda can testified..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by tribalistseun: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
This type of topic makes Afonjas weak.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by mrnigerdelta: 4:49pm On May 25, 2017
as a true Edo man, I support this write up 100%. the South East & the South South need unity of purpose. so we could free ourselves from this Zoo call Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by afonjadie: 5:11pm On May 25, 2017
Op this thread is not necessary you want to give SS people reason to disrespect the great Igbo race.

Op concern yourself with republic of Igboland which includes igbos in SE, SS, NC, it will do better than any republic of Niger delta, oil has never been the bane of any successful nation.

5 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by salam1(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
Y do u people talk lyk slowpoke, how do u expect north central to join you, abi u don't even know how Nigeria map looklike
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Repairnigeria(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
dream
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by mikeycharles(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=1Rebel post=56867988][/quote] please I beg, quit posting this, it's kinda creepy.
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by ak47mann(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2017
Jabioro:
After all self acclaimed analysis, your commentators could not see anything good in effort, all they could do and comment, dance and jubilate was Afonjas!!! Excess of miscreants killed good ideas.. talk to your people otherwise by the time you finally secure Biafra there is going to another internal crisis beyond any external aggression.. Rwanda can testified..
But ironically todays' Rwanda is far better than Nigeria both economically and infracstrutural development cool

7 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by waledeji(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
Eebos are the real Unity beggars cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Jabioro: 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
ak47mann:
But ironically todays' Rwanda is far better than Nigeria both economically and infracstrutural development cool
Do you pray for your nation to go through what she ( Rwanda ) before having her steering..
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by laudate: 7:12pm On May 25, 2017
mrnigerdelta:
as a true Edo man, I support this write up 100%. the South East & the South South need unity of purpose. so we could free ourselves from this Zoo call Nigeria.
mrnigerdelta:

Guy, you sabi lie, o! shocked Where and when did your Edo people hold a meeting to take a decision to support this venture?

Stop lying, pls!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by 1Rebel: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
mikeycharles:
please I beg, quit posting this, it's kinda creepy.

I will keep posting it for the world to see how barbaric these people are

2 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by ak47mann(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you pray for your nation to go through what she ( Rwanda ) before having her steering..
my nation have gone through that already now is time to fix ourselves like Rwandans cool
Kigali ruwanda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfA9U6Hqf2w&itct=CAwQpDAYBSITCNeujdPdi9QCFU4EFgodFHgApTIHcmVsYXRlZEie686ak-P-47AB

3 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58pm On May 25, 2017
In my own opinin i dnt desire a biafra.. with ijaws urohbos and isokos.. efiks etc.
As these people will only cause probs.

Just the igbo speaking part of SS will do for us.
They ar our blood.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by Chiaka(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
You mean one of the leading nations right but bear in mind that development is not only about oil is a combination of several other factors
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by ItsTutsi(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
Bros u have said it all,even tho its non of my business but what baffles me its the way they keep claiming SS even tho majority of the elites from that region have rejected them,they keep shouting how nigeria is holding them back but trying to force SS into there fold..this shows and exposes the ulterior and sanister plan they have agaisnt the SS..they keep shouting how they can stand on their own but looking for a way to coerce and conjole the SS into a pipe dream so they can coner all the oil wells..I wonder when the majority ijaw from that side become igbo,u rarely and seldom hear an intellect from SS mentioning baifra in there struggle,keep embarrassing and asslicking bcuz of oil and crumbs
Qmerit:

2 Likes

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by kingzizzy: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
Qmerit:
What tells you SS can't stand on its own as a Nation?

They can but there is no agitation for that in that area which indicates no interest

1 Like

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by ItsTutsi(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
How are they not agitating? All those blowing of pipelines is to pass time right undecided
kingzizzy:

They can but there is no agitation for that in that area which indicates no interest

1 Like

Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by kingzizzy: 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
How are they not agitating? All those blowing of pipelines is to pass time right undecided

Those blowing uo pipelines are looking for restructuring/resource control. That is not seeking independence
Re: A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World by ItsTutsi(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
But is still an agitation and if thats the case as u have stated,then whats the motive of the SE tryna pull them out along with them if not for anything sinister?
kingzizzy:

Those blowing uo pipelines are looking for restructuring/resource control. That is not seeking independence

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Part Of Aku Ruo Ulo(think Home)Ohaneze Chief Visits Seahorse Ozubulu / Reuters: Buhari And His Aides Have Restrained Osinbajo / Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.