Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (33290 Views)

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Sanwo Olu, Dangote, Emefiele At CBN Consultative Round Table. PICTURES. / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 25, 2017
Nothing new.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
Waiting to see Saraki and Tinubu
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by izudon10: 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
integration is the only key southeast deploy surmount this ugly situations
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Langbasa: 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
I'm back,to all the mods wey ban me i say f.ck u.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Preciousojoka(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
Lol, yeye ppl
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2017
Obiano is aware that fighting Rochas is like fighting the Federal Government!

Also, Its a known and glaring fact that Okorocha is the only candidate form the East than can clinch the presidency so all who have foresight will always want to align with him.

Okorocha is the joker that will be used to appease the East!
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
King Sunny Ade Obiano looks good in suit.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Yyeske(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
This my governor is always stylish and stands out wherever he goes,
@Schematics, I heard our governor started playing May salaries yesterday, how true nna
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
In Zombies voice, Obiano is a cultist with the way he shook the hands of Rochas
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2017
gullible ones will continue dying for them
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Schematics: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
Yyeske:
This my governor is always stylish and stands out wherever he goes,
@Schematics, I heard our governor started playing May salaries yesterday, how true nna

Yes, alert for the month of May started rolling in since yesterday because my younger sister and cousins told me.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by olumideinfo: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
Smiling face tells lies. The occasion make them smile at each others, you don't expect them to engage in physical combat at villa. Ameachi and Wike have been forced to shake each other severally but that has not changed anything.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2017
Schematics:

Yes, alert for the month of May started rolling in since yesterday because my younger sister and cousins told me.
That's what you call a governor unlike the muffler governor he's shaking hands with
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by bionixs: 8:42pm On May 25, 2017
Afriifa:
howmany times will you keep posting this news
as many times as people stop killing themselves for politicians
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by nonsobaba: 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
I pity Imo state. Okoroawusa is always dressing like a cultist and he don't even care that he holds public office. From his fixed style of dressing, it is evident that he must be holding a high rank in at least one secret cult, most likely ogboni confra

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by wellmax(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

And Rochas the criminal is always dirty and indecent with that classless muffler always around his neck like an agbero
Continue the insult and abuse while both of them laugh over a drink and make a mockery of your fool1shness and stvpidity.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by kings09(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2017
Ur moniker says it all. U nid sense,borrow if u no get n pay back with interest
OkoNDOoBo:
rochas the incoming president from Igbo land.

sign of respect , obiano shook rochas with two hands

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Rayd502(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
They don't really care about us.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by latsy: 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

And Rochas the criminal is always dirty and indecent with that classless muffler always around his neck like an agbero

Take heart, IPOB women leader, Okorocha remains the only presidential material
in the entire south-east.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On May 25, 2017
na only this one pic unable dey comment all theses comments?
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Obiano is a good boy.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by nonsobaba: 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
latsy:

Take heart, IPOB women leader, Okorocha remains the only presidential material
in the entire south-east.
He won't get up to 2% of votes in the east and the west being legendary backstabbers of the afonja breed, will turn their backs on him when he needs them most. Of course, the north already sees him as 'nyamiri' even though he is advancing their cause by building mosques and Arewa-styled architecture all over Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2017
wellmax:

Continue the insult and abuse while both of them laugh over a drink and make a mockery of your fool1shness and stvpidity.
Sir with no reasonable doubt I believe you're the one who's foo1ishness and stvpidity is mocked over a bottle of whatever they drink.
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
I pity Imo state. Okoroawusa is always dressing like a cultist and he don't even care that he holds public office. From his fixed style of dressing, it is evident that he must be holding a high rank in at least one secret cult, most likely ogboni confra

Aren't Peter Obi, Obiano and Victor Umeh known sea lords? I can't swear for any politician because I know what is involved in certain party decisions which many times involve cultism.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Schematics: 6:27am On May 26, 2017
Trash from an old ugly man...

[s]
Abagworo:

Aren't Peter Obi, Obiano and Victor Umeh known sea lords? I can't swear for any politician because I know what is involved in certain party decisions which many times involve cultism.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by samdaisi: 8:30am On May 26, 2017
Please when would you learn from others people mistake if former Osun State Governor Oyinlola

that said Aregbesola should be killed then he is now in the same party wt Aregbesola dinning

together planning how to deal wt people of Osun state and how to enrich their pocket,any time

i see youth most especially unemployed graduate supporting those wicked politician i always pity

them because they dont know if you people are existing on the Earth.why dying for your enemies
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Alltek(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2017
I like Obiano's bleaching cream... grin
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by Chikeluba25(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
rochas the incoming president from Igbo land.

sign of respect , obiano shook rochas with two hands
No. Instead Obiano took Rochas hand, placing one of his hands on top Rochas hand showing that he is above him. That kind of handshake your Uncle or Godfather will give you, holding your hand with his hands
Re: Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) by sshalom(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2017
Powerful men don't quarrel for too long particularly when power is at stake!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Time To Change The IGP? / Channels Tv Reporter Injured By Thugs In Rivers / Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.