Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies (11226 Views)

How I Make Over $100 In Bitcoin Daily Free: See Proof / Why You Should Consider Investing In Eurobond Funds? / Why Investing In Bitcoin Is A Bad Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by amjustme2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bank of America Admits Cryptocurrencies Are a Threat to Its Business Model

Bank of America, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, admitted in an annual report that cryptocurrencies are a threat to its business model.

The report, which was dated Feb. 22 and filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), listed a range of economic, geopolitical, and operational risks that the Charlotte, NC-based bank faces as it heads into the new fiscal year. For the first time, rising cryptocurrency adoption made the list

Full report
https://www.ccn.com/bank-of-america-admits-cryptocurrencies-are-a-threat-to-its-business-model/
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Michaelnsd: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Jaxx123: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

15 million of Safemoon coin go for #60k

15 million of MRAT coin go for 60k

15 million of free coin BSC coin go for 60k

16 million of NCAT coin go for 60k

Buy it and store it

All are fully on binance market soon.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Contact me on Whatsapp to get it if needed.

0815 246 9749
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Jaxx123: 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Jaxx123: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by truthisgood: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
amjustme2:
I do, but I am not a day or marginal trader. My Job is demands more of my time.
But I invest world class company that trades, they share profits daily. So far I am comfortable what what I get.

So you mean they are honest and effective in their trading for you?
Re: Reasons To Consider Investing In Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies by Valentinothomas: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Experience the thrill of collecting coins with Gopickup! Get ready to embark on a fun-filled adventure as you gather coins along your way. Every coin counts, so don't miss out on the excitement. Start your journey and see how many coins you can pick up! To learn more about Contact Us - GoPickUp Coin, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt. / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / Fitch Downgrades Credit Ratings Of First Bank, UBA- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.