Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,751 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Raffle Ticket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Raffle Ticket (880 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raffle Ticket by koldfaya(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2007
One day, a woman arrives home from work and her husband notices she's wearing a diamond necklace.
He asks his wife, "Where did you get that necklace?"
She replies, "I won it in a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start supper."
The next day, the woman arrives home from work wearing a diamond bracelet.
Her husband asks, "Where did you get the bracelet?"
She replies, "I won it in a raffle at work. Go get my bath ready while I start supper."
The next day, her husband notices she arrives home from work wearing a mink coat.
He says, "I suppose you won that in a raffle at work?"
She replies, "Yeah, I did! How did you guess? Go get my bath ready while I start supper." After supper, she goes to take her bath and she notices there is only one inch of water in the tub.
She yells to her husband, "Hey, there's only an inch of water in the tub!"
"Yes," the husband replies. "I didn't want you to get your raffle ticket wet."
Re: Raffle Ticket by Maneater1(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2007
grin

and what is her raffle ticket??

its down south.
Re: Raffle Ticket by koldfaya(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2007
u got d bull's eye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Letter / If Dads Were To Raise The Kids : / Spell Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.