Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) (50031 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
Charlietrie:
Be proud in ur dumbness...

You are the dumb person here.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
This is rubbish. I'm from akwaibom and babes are fine. These are the ugly ones who are always forming cute. Let me post some sexy girls for you to see... I Rep Akwaibom All day!

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by megareal: 11:45am On May 26, 2017
padi94:
Lol am ashamed,the fine girls left it for the village champions to contest

It's always been that way with Miss Akwa Ibom pageant. The beautiful ones never compete, na substandard ones. And funny thing is some of these girls may be from other tribes sef.

The crown has also never been give to the most deserving. Folks are always complaining about the results.

Guess it has to do with who can donate in kind the most. undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2017
Okay i've looked and looked but i'm not seeing any fine girls. Op should change the title of the thread to: Most beautiful ugly girl in Akwa Ibom 2017 contestants.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by megareal: 11:59am On May 26, 2017
delivryboy:

That's the problem mate, Qua Iboe girls are very tricky and subtle, they never come straight, they are also very selfish. Igbo land is big and has the very good, the very bad and ugly, so just as you have Ngozi okonjo iweala, you have afrocandy. You may be from Akwa Ibom but you have to do more to learn about your own state, Akwa Ibom is a corruption of the word Qua Iboe which is the name of a river in that region (as named by Europeans), hence the name Akwa Ibom. And the church was also named a province of Qua Iboe by the same Europeans.

Nope, rather, Qua Iboe is a corruption of the name Akwa Ibom. The whites couldn't pronounce Akwa Ibom when they landed at Eket, hence Qua Iboe. That's how the Qua Iboe church got its name. Akwa Ibom was the name of the major sea the whites landed from. Full name was called Akpa Akwa Abasi Ibom.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2017
evexx1:
These ones were selected based on connections obviously.

I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm finer than em. Smh

Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!! shocked

*faints*
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
hardbody:

Story. I should know. Efik girls are different from ibibio girls, both in elegance and all.
Efik men are proud and will never be caught dead as houseboys unlike the akpans
Ibibio men are lot more aggressive but subservient
The afang soup is an exclusive preserve of the Efik
Calabar has ekpe , ibibio has ekpo

I can go on and on

So don't try to confuse the uninitiated
I am not trying to confuse you. What is Epke? Is it the same thing as Obasi njom the Efik sold to us across the Ikom-Ekok bridge Are you Efik
That subservient attitude is what God has graced today because God loves servants
Bonjour Mon frére
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:08pm On May 26, 2017
jerryclinton:
U are not the one to teach me our history..The name Akwa Ibom is derived from a river called qua Iboe but as it stands, it's Akwa Ibom whether it's from qua iboe river or not. Call the name as it is, don't call it with an appendage of history. Akwa Ibom constitute of the ibibios, the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and as such, the igbos as the 3rd largest are just a little above the ibibios in number. U should be thrilled the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria have never had any scandal with their women. Give us that credit.
U said Igbos are just a little above Ibibios in Number shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are obviously ignorant or confused..
Ibibio is not even amongst the 1st - 6th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Have you called Fulani, Ijaw, Kanuri undecided

This is the most insane thing I have heard this week.

Talking about Scandal, what do you mean...

In ranking of HIV/AIDS prevalence in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state ranks higher more than any Igbo State.

Who dey share the disease, no be una boys and girls...

Mr, I briefly lived in Akwa Ibom, see you talking about Igbo girls being cheap grin grin Chai, believe me Akwa Ibom girls are over cheap and easy to get.
All those naive mbakara, just call them Idara, they are already shining their teeth.
At least Igbo girls will try to demand money, Akwa Ibom girls no even get sense.
All those Hungry UniUyo girls in Ikpa rd, just give them a plate of Afang soup and garri, the will Love you till the end

Anyways, I'm not a bigot like you...
Let me not engage you with insults

No just vex me... See you insulting Igbo girls, when is of public knowledge that girls from that side are Sex machines and objects...

Nonsense
You just provoked me to be a bigot now, I don't usually do this.
But I have to put you in your place.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:11pm On May 26, 2017
cant even do pay as you go on this ones,
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2017
gbosaa:

When was Akwa Ibom created? The term 'calabar girls' is older than lots of nairalanders and even Akwa Ibom state.

Girls from former Cross River state including present day Akwa Ibom are referred to as 'Calabar' girls...same way you'll label any northerner 'aboki' or IPOB for any Igbo grin

So whether you are referring to their cuisine and culinary skills or 'bedmatics'...calabar girl is used.

I will not say that you're lacking sense, never sad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by peachesandroses(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
alizma:

the fact is those girls are not reflecting the beautiful girls from either of those States.
but I think the issue is that most of the beautiful ones don't want to have anything to do with cucumber when they can actually have the real deal.

You can say that again!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by jerryclinton: 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
Mcowubaba:

U said Igbos are just a little above Ibibios in Number shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You are obviously ignorant or confused..
Ibibio is not even amongst the 1st - 5th largest ethnic group.

This is the most insane thing I had this week.

Talking about Scandal, what do you mean...

In ranking of HIV/AIDS prevalence in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state ranks higher more than any Igbo State.

Who dey share the disease, no be una boys and girls...

Mr, I briefly lived in Akwa Ibom, see you talking about Igbo girls being cheap grin grin Chai, believe me Akwa Ibom girls are over cheap and easy to get.
All those naive mbakara, just call them Idara, they are already shining their teeth.
At least Igbo girls will try to demand money, Akwa Ibom girls no even get sense.
All those Hungry UniUyo girls in Ikpa rd, just give them a plate of Afang soup and garri, the will Love you till the end

Anyways, I'm not a bigot like you...
Let me not engage you with insults

No just vex me... See you insulting Igbo girls, when is of public knowledge that girls from that side are Sex machines and objects...

Nonsense
You just provoked me to be a bigot now, I don't usually do this.
But I have to put you in your place.
It's obvious u were hatched out of an egg and not human cos if you are u would have known google is there for u to use and know who are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Only your mundane stupidity and ignorance has made me feel dejected in arguing further with a paralysed brain. Igbo girls are the most shameless bunch in Nigeria. Just like their men are daring in stealing to make money at all cost, their women are daring in prostitution. Visit Zone 4 in abuja and a place called maitama in uyo and come back to apoligize for ur inanity and idiocy u have expressed here to the world. I stated a fact all can see. Afro candy, chidinma okeke, ecuheria anunobi, cosy orjiakor are all visible characters which anyone in the world can use to determine who have the most loosed bitches. Am out!

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
jerryclinton:
It's obvious u were hatched out of an egg and not human cos if you are u would have known google is there for u to use and know who are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Only your mundane stupidity and ignorance has made me feel dejected in arguing further with a paralysed brain. Igbo girls are shameless bunch in Nigeria. Visit Zone 4 in abuja and a place called maitama in uyo and come back to apoligize for ur inanity and idiocy here to the world. I stated a fact all can see. Afro candy, chidinma okeke, ecuheria anunobi, cosy orjiakor are all visible charcaters which anyone in the world can use to determine who have the most loosed bitches. Am out!
I have visited Maitama, the majority of girls there are from Akwa Ibom
Same with Udotung ubo Street
Hungry girls, you see them wondering about in 4 LANE, off Nwaniba...
Those poor Ibibio girls begging us for money, coming to Ewet Housing to get bleeped up and down..
Rubbish

Those Igbo people you're calling are Celebrities, how many do you have?

Is it Ini Edo that has been fuvvcked around Nigeria
Or Nse Ekpe Etim that looks like stock fish..

I know how me nd my colleagues usually Joke about the promiscuity and naivety of Akwa Ibom girls.

Go to ART clinic in UUTH, see multitude of girls and women coming for HIV drugs, plus the dozens in Tuberculosis ward..

Guy no just start what you can't finish. I have Akwa Ibom matter for my hand..
I know you're envious of Igbos, we own almost the whole Big supermarkets in the town, we balling mate.. Deal with it.

Educate yourself, Ibibio 4th largest ethinic group grin grin
Joker, for Akwa Ibom self, you guys and Anang, Oron people dey drag superiority with you..
No talk too much make Oron people no break una head..

I wonder the Google you're talking about..

Abeg, I'm done with this argument, If I continue I may say things that I will regret, given my personality and stance on Bigotry and tribalism.

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/largest-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html

https://ask.naij.com/culture/list-of-major-tribes-in-nigeria-20-top-ones-i23412.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by evexx1(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
delivryboy:

Maybe not all are indulged in RUNZ but a lot do, most Akwa Ibom girls love cash (too much) and they can be very tricky when money is involved. My opinion about Igbo girls changed when I met Akwa Ibom girls. But they are beautiful tho.

K
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by evexx1(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
tpapi:
asuk adia uwem

Before? smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by evexx1(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
Tedassie:

Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!! shocked

*faints*

*pretends not to see mention*
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Ashley86400: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
Hmm,I fear all these Akwa Ibom or Calabar girls. . .they might not be fine but if they catch your man. . .just cross him off your bucket list. . .he'll be gone with the wind. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Siscooh:

I am not trying to confuse you. What is Epke? Is it the same thing as Obasi njom the Efik sold to us across the Ikom-Ekok bridge Are you Efik
That subservient attitude is what God has graced today because God loves servants
Bonjour Mon frére
. Are u a cameroonian?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:30am On Sep 17, 2017
saintkeppy:
. Are u a cameroonian?
Oui
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by ccbaw: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2017
So what exactly have we achieved here with these abusive words? Mtcheww. The guys here addressing ladies as prostitute (whether from the north, south, east or west) must be male prostitutes themselves who recognize female prostitutes or should be your relations are. So disgusting that such derogatory words can be used to address women cry. Rubbish
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by ibibiogrl: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
luveu:

where did he mention calabar or dialect in his text? moreso there's no dialectical diffs bw efik (calabar) and ibibio (uyo), and most piple refer to as calabar piple r d akwa ibomites

Having lived in Abak & Calabar for a while I can tell you the differences in language. The are not dialect of each other.
Words could be similar like English: I cannot, Annang: Nkarake, Ibibio: Nkanna, Efik :Nkemeke.
Words can also be totaly different like English:feces, Annang:Afid, Ibibio:Uduang, Efik:IfVO.

Example of sentences- English:-1) My house is were we all are/We're all in my house. 2) This is my house
Annang:-1) Ilung Ida ke afide ajid itie. 2)Ilung ida ade ami
Ibibio: 1) Ufok mmi ke afit nyin iba. 2) Ufok mmi ado mi
Efik:-1) Ebiet Idung mmi ke kpukpru nyin idu. 2) Ebiet idung mmi edi emi.

Comparism to Spanish, French and Italian in greeting How are You?

(die pronounce as Dear) Annang: Atie die? (Pronouced as) Atie lie? Ibibio: Aba die? Efik: Etie didie?

Spanish: Cómo estás? French: Comment ça va? Italian : Come sta ? So You can see that Efik and Ibibio are just like Spanish and Italian languages

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.