Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix (1001 Views)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Mark Zuckerberg Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Harvard University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix by stephenduru: 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
One of Harvard University's most famous dropouts, Facebook Inc founder Mark Zuckerberg, returned to the Ivy League school to address its graduating class.

The 33-year-old tech titan, who dropped out of the college to found the pioneering social network company, has been on a nostalgia trip during the week leading up to Harvard's commencement. On Tuesday, he live-streamed a visit to the dorm room where he started the website he initially called "thefacebook.com" and made available just to his classmates. 

"This is literally where I sat. And I had my little laptop here and this is where I programmed Facebook. It took me about two weeks," Zuckerberg said in the video. "This is where it happened."

He also took to Facebook to announce that he has obtained his Harvard degree.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg.html

Re: Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix by ToluexCA(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2017
Harvard honorary degree
Re: Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix by decatalyst(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2017
Mark my guy, you are a man of your word grin

Re: Facebook Founder & Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Graduates From Harvard University(Pix by absoluteSuccess: 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Test / Airtel Data : How To Get 1GB With N350 On Airtel Nigeria / Need Kingdomboiz.com Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.