Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola (8252 Views)

Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity / President Buhari Launches Eko Atlantic, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by farouk2much(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2017
Kip Going 1st Lady Bt After Yola Abeg Come To Minna Or Maybe I Go Get 1 Slot
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On May 25, 2017
My scenic mind was thinking she offered them begging bowls. And printed 'Aisha Buhari is working'......
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Isahalbash(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

My friend go and find a hot stove and sit on it.

Two of the world's deadliest terror groups have their roots in your yeye north.

Same north that goes batshit insane every year over your allah god nko?

Beg make we hear word.

Northern Nigeria is bokoville

I don't have time for people with ur mindset... So bitter, pained and hateful.

You can't force a cow to drink water.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by NuclearWinter: 12:46am On May 26, 2017
Isahalbash:

You can't force a cow to drink water.

Must you guys always reason along the lines of cows?

It is You cant force a horse and not cow!

ode

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Isahalbash(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

ode

So u only copy what odas have said... Can u really force a cow to drink water? Common sense is not always commongrin

You are a product of c&pgrin

You can force a horse to d river, but u can't force it to drink water.

Shebi Na wetin u wan hear bdat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by NuclearWinter: 1:08am On May 26, 2017
Isahalbash:

So u only copy what odas have said... Can u really force a cow to drink water? Common sense is not always commongrin

You are a product of c&pgrin

You can force a horse to d river, but u can't force it to drink water.

Shebi Na wetin u wan hear bdat.

when you are obsessed over cows you begin to mention cows everywhere and reason like one.

I have corrected you on your choice of bovines instead of the preferred equestrian.

Now go and drink nunu straight from the cow tit

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Isahalbash(m): 1:43am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

when you are obsessed over cows you begin to mention cows everywhere and reason like one.

I have corrected you on your choice of bovines instead of the preferred equestrian.

Now go and drink nunu straight from the cow tit

You didn't correct me cos I didn't intend using dat statement in d first place.

It's NoNo not NuNu.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by sindan: 4:37am On May 26, 2017
Aisha Buhari is a prostitute angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Sajperi(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2017
eleojo23:
Madam where is your husband?
the way you dey ask like sey the madam dey hear you. abi she dey on nairaland
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Ekensen: 6:55am On May 26, 2017
everything na for north.. nawao
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by brightology3: 7:15am On May 26, 2017
gabazin080:
where is the presidency
in London. see am here

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Dagoma: 7:17am On May 26, 2017
Beauty parade?
Meanwhile, where is your husband? Nursing him is better than all these publicity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Dagoma: 7:20am On May 26, 2017
sindan:
Aisha Buhari is a prostitute angry

... and you are a bastard!
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Siscooh: 7:27am On May 26, 2017
danny56:
Good for them ooo meanwhile, madam how's baba doing today in Coma
Your signature preached life and not the words you wrote here
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Nobody: 8:05am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

ode

what do you expect from a Fulaniman, who can kill entire generation because of one cow undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by lilytender: 8:35am On May 26, 2017
signature2012:
She is always launching everything in the NORTH,but when she needed vote for her hubby,she campaign in the SOUTH and WEST.

Since your sister Mama Piss Sheppopo said that Northerners give birth and throw their children on the streets to beg, shouldn't she as a Northerner help her people?
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Honest2(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
Madam how is baba body ....

Is he in upper room with baba God ni ?

Update us
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola by Sammmypoko(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
All her foundations na north,all her companies na north,this aisha of a woman is tribalistic joor.shey youth no dey south or west ni...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA "Nnamdi Kanu" Is Back From Hideouts With Convoy of cars (pics, video) / Kaduna Female Civil Servants To Enjoy Six Months Maternity Leave - El-rufai / I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.